The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by anyone

1. A

FS: Linhof Techno [complete kit, EU]

bump
  2. A

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Are you happy with the C-Sonnar on the 907x? I used it with the GFX100s and was not thrilled.
  3. A

Fun with the Ricoh GR III

Hamburg
  4. A

Ageing photographers and the weight. Simplicate and add lightness.

I tried out quite many lightweight tripods until I found what I was looking for: the Feisol CT-3332 is a low, but not too low tripod, perfect for waist-level shooting. I removed the center column and can shoot the Pentax 645 300mm savely with it. Another option is the Gitzo 0530. Both tripods...
  5. A

.. the 907x, CFV100c, 45p, and the 90 3.2. I think that possibly "can" fit into half a ICU small shallow. It also seems a convenient size for my Leica M 5-lens-kit. (And in my opinion you can never have enough camera bags or tripods!)
  6. A

.. and thanks to this thread I now just ordered a F-Stop ICU Tiny Micro, which is half the size of the ICU small shallow.
  7. A

Seems the fstop ICU small is the default here. I use it also. Now at times I feel it’s oversized (!) and wonder what sort of inserts you use when you just take the 907x + one or two lenses? To my knowledge there is no fstop ICU that is smaller?
  8. A

Fun with MF images 2024

The forest there is really nice!
  9. A

Fun with MF images 2024

not really heavy, but quite good indeed!
  10. A

I thought I could make good use of my Leica M lenses (mostly Zeiss ZM) with the GFX, but somehow the quality was way below my expectations and what I see on my film Leica. I don’t have a digital Leica to compare it to, but I wouldn’t recommend going this route. Myself, I was trimming down my...
  11. A

Fun with MF images 2024

Austria 907x, CFV100c, Pentax 645 300mm
  12. A

Hasselblad 24mm (or 25mm) f2.5V and 135mm f2.5V

Perfect optics also come with different side effects. I’m just thinking of the weight of the 40 IF vs XCD45p.
  13. A

Hasselblad Phocus with adapted lenses

I guess this is a case of "getting to know all the quirks of your equipment in order to develop workarounds". I'd have preferred to have a manual option as in C1, Photoshop, or the like, but a LCC works as well. I'll just have one for f8 and f11. Ah, and while we are at quirks: there also does...
  14. A

Hasselblad Phocus with adapted lenses

Thank you for the hint with the LCC! Probably that's the way to go. While I kind of agree about the simplicity, I still cannot understand why you'd grey out the slider for vignette correction on non-native lenses.