The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2024

Knorp

It’s a b/w conversion of a vertical panorama. formatted 8 x 10, and some gradients and vignette in LR. No other editing. The blotchy bits in the trees are red paint. Does it need something more - or less?
Mmm, red paint hey ? I’d say it looks weird/distracting in this b/w conversion.

chriswebb

Late Spring Afternoon III Display P3 (screen) 20240512-1.jpg

CFV II 50C | Rodenstock HR Sinaron W 90 | Switched my process up to use export a16Bit tiff from Phocus in LR instead of using the raw file directly. These colors are untouched in LR and only exposure adjustment and stitching (2 shot pano). This was my first shot. May not match up 100% due to wind but the light was best here in the background. I got a bunch more as I perfected my process.

Last edited:

k-hawinkler

Valles Caldera National Preserve Visitor Center Area

Fuji GFX 50S + GF250mm F4 R LM OIS WR @ 250 mm (198 mm in 35mm), f/11, 1/58 s, ISO 50.

Fuji GFX 50S + GF32-64mm F4 R LM WR @ 32.0 mm (25 mm in 35mm), f/11, 1/550 s, ISO 100.