The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by shfoto

1. shfoto

Technical Camera Images

A piece of mural art from the Ukrainain artist Olga Sabadin. Taken at an abandon cellulose production site in Switzerland. The artist has a favor for colorful pictures where flowers play an important role. Quite a contrast to the current situation in the Ukraine... Cambo 1600 | IQ3 100 | SK...
  2. shfoto

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Stars over the Sahara Q2 Monochrom, 15 s @ 1600 ISO
  3. shfoto

Positive feedback Nicoswartz

I purchased a SK60 XL and a SK120 from Nico. It was all a pleasure! Very friendly and responsive communications. Nico even sent the lenses for cleaning before shipping them. They arrived safely packaged. I am very grateful that I could purchased these rare lenses from him! Thanks Nico!
  4. shfoto

Another set from my recent trip to Morocco. At this available light the Q2 Monochrom really shines :)
  5. shfoto

From a recent trip to the Sahara Desert. A classic landscape scene for b/w :) Leica Q2 Monochrom
  6. shfoto

On that same trip I also visited the new U-Bahn station Museumsinsel. It was designed by the Swiss architect Max Dudler. Over 6000 lights depict a sky full of stars. With a very regular pattern, however... Leica Q2 Monochrom
  7. shfoto

On a trip to Berlin this summer I stumbled across this old school photographic store. It looks more than a museum than a shop... Leica Q2 Monochrom
  8. shfoto

I have to say I admire your style! Always very thoughtful compositions and great tonal ranges. Keep it on - Stephan!
  9. shfoto

Technical Camera Images

On that same trip to Berlin I finally made my way to the Teufelsberg (devil's hill). It is made of all the debris from the WWII. During the Cold War the Americans operated a large radio station to monitor all the radio traffic in the East. Nowadays it is ruin which a group of volunteers tries to...
  10. shfoto

Technical Camera Images

On a recent trip to Berlin I found this mural painting in the backyard of a recently built apartment complex. The painting was done by the artist collective innerfields from Berlin. I admire their style. What a view if your balcony faces towards their painting! Cambo 1600 | IQ3 100 | SK 35...
  11. shfoto

Technical Camera Images

Thanks for you nice feedback, Kipoz! I use my SK 35 on regular basis. I do a LCC for every shot. C1 does a good job in correcting vignetting and color correction. As long as you do not shift > 10 mm. Overall, I am quite happy with the SK 35. Enjoy your IQ3 100 and the SK 35 :) Stephan
  12. shfoto

Technical Camera Images

I recently visited an abandoned cellulose factory. The stopped production in 2016, after 130 years... In 2018 they opened parts of the areal to the public. It's now a great event location and home to street artists. You will find b/w versions of two of the two first graffitis in the Leica...
  13. shfoto

Technical Camera Images

Very nice shot, Marco! I saw that movie a few days ago. Stunning as all Wes Anderson movies.
  14. shfoto

I recently visited an abandoned cellulose factory. They stopped production in 2016, after 130 years. In 2018 parts of the areal were opened. It's now a great event location and home to street artists. Who said graffiti don't work in black and white? Q2 Monochrom
  15. shfoto

And my favourite movie theatre Leica Q2 M | ISO 250 | 1/50 s | f/2.8