The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. f6cvalkyrie

Ageing photographers and the weight. Simplicate and add lightness.

Elderly people (including myself), your search is over ... do not care anymore about the weight of your gear ... Simply add Helium ... Stay safe, Rafael
  2. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

a little gloomy, but photographed as found ... Stay safe, Rafael
  3. f6cvalkyrie

IPhone Photos

Carl, every time I see "a few good iPhone images", it makes me want to buy a new iPhone (mine is a 7 nowadays) ... Isn't that GAS too ? Stay away from shops ! Rafael
  4. f6cvalkyrie

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

The castle of the Counts of Hornes or Robiano castle in Braine-le-Château, Belgium. Building started in the 12th century. Stay safe, Rafael
  5. f6cvalkyrie

Behind the picture: share your thinking

This image comes from a continuing series called "The skin of the trees" ... the idea came during a walk in the forest with a friend (and a dog), and I found the un-edited pictures rather boring abstracts ... so, I set up an editing routine that made the images much more colourful, and remained...
  6. f6cvalkyrie

2 Medinilla magnifica in the prestigious setting of the royal greenhouses in Laeken, Belgium We used to have several Medinilla plants in our house, but after a few years, they all died ... difficult to keep alive without a greenhouse ... Stay safe, Rafael 3 vertical images stitched to avoid...
  7. f6cvalkyrie

Also from the royal greenhouses in Laeken, Belgium Stay safe, Rafael
  8. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Another Azalea from the royal greenhouses in Laeken, Belgium Stay safe, Rafael
  9. f6cvalkyrie

On Friday night, aurora was very visible in our country, but I was unaware of it, so I missed it ... the media informed that there was a good chance of having a second night of aurora on Saturday, so I prepared some micro4/3 gear for a shoot ... Unfortunately, no aurora was visible that night...
  10. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Azalea from the royal greenhouses in Laeken, Belgium Stay safe, Rafael
  11. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

4 royal trees, from the royal park in Laeken, Belgium ... Stay safe, Rafael
  12. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Rose is the colour of the day ... Stay safe, Rafael
  13. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

Another tree, another spring look ... Stay safe, Rafael
  14. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Rododendron in the park ... Stay safe, Rafael
  15. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

a tree in the park, in its spring color ... Stay safe, Rafael
  16. f6cvalkyrie

Mirrors, Viewfinders, Sensors, and Orientation

Matt (or is it written Math ???) When I read your posts, I must say I'm glad that the photographic business seems to move away from SLR and TLR and now favors mirrorless cameras ... Stay safe, Rafael
  17. f6cvalkyrie

I did some scouting today for the hike we plan for Saturday ... just looking how nature has survived the horrendous weather we had in the previous weeks ... Not too bad, apparently ... :) The orchard of the chateau is even very good looking at the moment ... Stay safe, Rafael 4 vertical shots...
  18. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Yesterday in a front yard not far from where I live ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - Phase One 28/4,5 Asph AF
  19. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

The same tree, shot with three different focal lengths ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - Phase One 28/4,5 Asph AF Phase One DF - IQ140 -SK 80/2,8 LS Phase One DF - IQ140 - Mamiya 200/2,8 APO MF
  20. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

The first Azaleas in our local park are open right now ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - Phase One 28/4,5 Asph AF