The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. shfoto

Positive feedback Nicoswartz

I purchased a SK60 XL and a SK120 from Nico. It was all a pleasure! Very friendly and responsive communications. Nico even sent the lenses for cleaning before shipping them. They arrived safely packaged. I am very grateful that I could purchased these rare lenses from him! Thanks Nico!
  2. shfoto

FS: Leaf Credo 50

Because I upgraded to an IQ3 100 :), I am selling my Leaf Credo 50. It's a P1/M645 mount. Very good condition, only a few signs of wear at the usual parts. See photos below. Shutter count: 15'705 It comes with 4 batteries, dual charger, tether cable (Firewire) and 32 GB Lexar CF card. The...
  3. shfoto

ND filter for SK 35 & SK 90

I am looking for ND filters for my SK35 & SK90. I read Vieri's excellent reviews on filter systems and holders. But then I realized that both the SK 35 and SK 90 have rather small filter threads - 52 mm for the SK35 and 40.5 mm for the SK90. Guess, a 100 mm filter system would be somewhat an...
  4. shfoto

Mountain Pics

We have threads for pictures of architecture, trees, flora, planes... But not for mountains! One of the classic subject in landscape photography. So I decided to start a new thread with a picture from the Piz Pisoc in the wonderful region of the Unterengadin (southeastern part of Switzerland)...
  5. shfoto

Experience with Cambo WRS-HSVA and Hasselblad V lenses on Cambo 1600

I had the chance to test the new Cambo WRS-HSVA adapter on my Cambo 1600. My local dealer was so kind to order one for testing purposes. Big thanks to him! I was curious to see how my (old) Hasselblad lenses - Distagon 50 FLE and Sonnar 150 - would perform. In terms of sharpness and with respect...
  6. shfoto

Grüezi from Switzerland

Dear All My name is Stephan Husen. Originally from Kiel, northern Germany, I am living in Switzerland for more than 20 years now. Photography has been always a part of my life. With ups and downs. In the early years I was more in travel photography on my trips to South America. Became more...