The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Altdo

1. A

Phase One IQ4 series. Much more than resolution.

"...should be quite significant." IS QUITE SIGNIFICANT. :toocool: The 151-megapixel BSI sensor on the Rodenstock 23mm is on the LEFT. The 101-megapixel (non-trichromatic) FSI sensor on the Rodenstock 23mm is on the RIGHT.
  2. A

Phase One FWUpdater Mac 3.3.1 (or newer?)

The Mac Updater also has all the past firmware available through it. Just choose File>Download Updates>All Updates When you plug in your back you can then choose ANY firmware for that hardware from the dropdown menu, or you can go to the location below and see the complete cache of all Firmware...
  3. A

XF Feature Update 2, Capture One 9.1

Support case is your best bet... they're the ones that record all the requests directly. https://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportMain/ContactSupport.aspx
  4. A

It does record that value, if you use the Dials within the tool. These are controlled values, 1x or 10x per dial "click". To remain precise you can use these dials as intended and the camera knows how much it is moving exactly. If you use MF or AF it needs to go out of AF and back into AF to...
  5. A

Hey Wayne... The simplest solution to the confusion, assign the 2nd Shutter to Auto Focus. Go to the Focus Stack Tool, press the 2nd Shutter to Auto Focus, switch the lens to MF and then back to AF, save value. done. The method you made in the video is 100% correct if you want to use Half...
  6. A

Phase1 XF - RRS L Plate

The XF is built to honor legacy accessories (save for electrically integrated components). It even has the Mamiya Legacy "dimples" on the bottom. The existing L Bracket fits just fine, no need for a new one.
  7. A

Technical Camera Images

Both were necessary to get the entire image with the 35mm.
  8. A

Technical Camera Images

Bixby Creek Bridge 16 Image Stitch. IQ250 | Horseman SWD Pro IID | Rode 35mm | f/11 | 1/30th
  9. A

Phase One IQ250 - 11 things you need to know, and Q&A

The Black frame is only there for short exposures on the Phase back for the first. Then, if nothing changes, the same is applied to consecutive exposures. This is why the first exposure takes an extra beat while following shots are faster, the black calibration is collected on the first frame...
  10. A

Phase One IQ250 - 11 things you need to know, and Q&A

I'm onboard with your entire statement...all but this bit. Hasselblad H5D 60 = 32 Seconds MAX Leica S = 8 Seconds exposure MAX (limitation of LS Lenses) Pentax 645D = 30 Seconds exposure MAX Leaf Aptus II = 32 Seconds exposure MAX Leaf Credo 40/60/80 (at ISO 50) = 1 Minute exposure MAX Phase...
  11. A

H1 P45+ Kit and Lenses

Bump and Price Drop. $15,500 / €11,400 I'll entertain offers for the whole kit but really, from the amount of emails I've gotten asking for different parts it seems clear I can do a hell of a lot better than $15,500 if I part it all out. Everything listed for less than $16,000 is a steal.
  12. A

H1 P45+ Kit and Lenses

Bump and Price Drop. $16,250 / €12,000
  13. A

H1 P45+ Kit and Lenses

Bump and Price Drop. $17,000 / €13,000 I've gotten quite a few offers on the Back alone. For the right price i'd be happy to sell it but would much rather sell off the whole kit. With the Phase One equipment on order it will all be redundant.
  14. A

H1 P45+ Kit and Lenses

bump
  15. A

H1 P45+ Kit and Lenses

I'm making the leap from Hasselblad to Phase One. I'm selling all my Hassey gear, hopefully at once, which would make a great starter package for anyone moving into Medium Format. Selling the entire package together for $18,000 / €13,750 + Shipping/Insurance if necessary. The main items are...