The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Anne Holtrop

1. A

FS: Leica M11 black

I have adjusted the asking price to 5.500 USD. This includes shipping and payments can be done through Paypal.
  2. A

FS: Leica Summilux-M 1.4/24mm ASPH, 6 bit coded, serie VII, black

I bought this lens earlier this year from MK camera in Hong Kong. Functions perfectly and looks as new. Includes the pouch, lens shade and cap. Price 3000 USD.
  3. A

FS: Leica M11 black

I bought the camera in September 2022 from the leica dealer in Zurich for around 10.000 USD. Camera is used little and therefor for sale. Screen always used with protection glass that is still on it. Camera has very little wear and functions 100%. Includes original box, accessoires, etc. Price...
  4. A

SOLD. FS: Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70

I am just catching up on the conversation here. I am an honest seller of some equipment that I have bought from ALPA directly in Zurich or from Capture integration. I am an architect and photograph my work. As I am still figuring out the best ways for me with regards to the equipment, I sell the...
  5. A

SOLD FS: ALPA sync cord for phase one IQ4

In mint condition. Comes with box. Asking price is 200 USD including shipping. Payment with PayPal.
  6. A

SOLD. FS: Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70

In mint condition. Rodenstock ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6 / 70 Copal 0, LB (long barrel) + HPF ring in feet + ALPA sync release for Copal 0 - mk II and hood. Comes with original box. Asking price is 3000 USD including shipping. Payment with PayPal. Also available I have the ALPA sync cord mark III for...
  7. A

SOLD FS: ALPA 12 TC camera

In mint condition. Comes with dovetail adapter and box. Without the handgrip. Asking price is 900 USD including shipping. Payment with PayPal.
  8. A

FS: Photoclam meister tripod and Pro Gold III ball head

FS: in very good state: Photoclam Meister Tripod and Pro Gold III ball head. Only the ball head knob has little marks. New price was 800 USD for tripod and 410 USD for the ball head. Can be sold separate for half the price. Includes shipping with DHL. Payment via Paypal. From the photo clam...
  9. A

FS: Leica M10-P black with warranty

Camera is sold.
  10. A

FS: Leica Summilux-M 1:1.4/35mm ASPH. black

FS: my Leica Summilux-M 1:1.4/35mm ASPH. in black, in mint condition, with warranty. With extra lens cap and leica UV filter. Bought 3 August 2020 from Fotopia. Asking price is 3000 USD including worldwide shipping. Payment through Paypal.
  11. A

FS: Leica M10-P black with warranty

For sale, my black Leica M10-P in perfect mint condition. Only 2755 shots taken. Bought from BH photo in 30 June 2020. Still with warranty. With all accessories, boxes, etc. Please send me a message for further inquiries. Payment through PayPal. Asking price is 5000 USD including worldwide shipping.
  12. A

Dear, the lens is just sold this morning. My best, Anne

Dear, the lens is just sold this morning. My best, Anne
  13. A

Dear Jeff, the lens is just sold this morning. My best, Anne

Dear Jeff, the lens is just sold this morning. My best, Anne