The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by chriswebb

1. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

X2D 100C | HC Macro 4/120 II at or near 1:1 | Day 3 of macro adventure. Finally understanding why macro rails exist. Need to learn focus shift shooting. 100% Crop looks like a lot better than hand held :ROFLMAO:
  2. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

Here's my favorite attempt trying to shoot the end of this bloom right before the sun goes behind the mountains. I had better focused shots of different parts of the tree, but I liked the light in this one the most. Just wish I had nailed focus on the bright part and not the flowers below. I've...
  3. chriswebb

Fungus in my sensor

It was mainly a suggestion if it was a non-removable part of the sensor, i.e. like the bayer filter. Definitely not the right scenario here.
  4. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

Looks a lot better than the ones I tried to get tonight with my Nikon!
  5. chriswebb

Fungus in my sensor

Ah that makes sense. I think I just saw fungus and thought destroy.
  6. chriswebb

Fungus in my sensor

There are also people out there who remove bayer filters off of color cameras to turn them monochrome. They do that by milling off the filter from the sensor somehow. They may be another option, but a lot more risky probably. I've heard some horror stories and I personally did not like the...
  7. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

X2D 100C | XCD 2.8/65 | 65mm was not the right lens for wildlife another a few minutes later different color profile. Trying out the "Matrix" legacy profile for my hasselblad in lightroom.
  8. chriswebb

Hasselblad XV Lens Adapter Questions

Yes it's the same one! It's very nice quality. Most people will need to adapt the foot though since its not Arca Swiss compatible. The tripod mount fits very well on the XH, XV adapters though just like on the 135 + 1.7x.
  9. chriswebb

Hasselblad XV Lens Adapter Questions

I think they meant the XH tripod foot not the adapter itself. There is no XH adapter in the picture above just the tripod mount connected to the XV adapter.
  10. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

X2D 100C | XCD 2.8/65 | Still trying to get better with my colors
  11. chriswebb

Greetings from Ontario, Canada

Welcome to the forum!
  12. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

Just playing around with some camera movements. Theres quite a bit of swing here as well as some fall I was trying to get the door handle and the tree on the left both in focus. Made harder obviously due to the screen in the upper portion. I am having a hard time also judging if my camera is as...
  13. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

X2D 100C | XCD 2.8/65 | 3 shot pano stitch
  14. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

X2D 100C | XCD 2.8/65 | Shouldve probably gone to 70% quality instead of dropping the size further...
  15. chriswebb

Fun with MF images 2024

X2D 100C | XCD 2.8/65