The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by cuida1991

1. C

WTB: Schneider-Kreuznach 90mm or 120mm for Alpa mount.

I believe Schneider 90/4.5 is very inexpensive and easy to find?
  2. C

FS: Hasselblad 907x and 55v (or 38v)

Does the price contain both the 907x 100c and the 55v (or 38v) lens?
  3. C

Hasselblad 350/5.6 Superachromat plus 1.4x apo tele-converter in mint condition

Hello folks, I'm selling a Hassy 350/5.6 SA lens in mint condition. It has minimal signs of use, and the glass is flawless. The lens comes with the original leather bag and lens caps. The rare-to-find 1.4x apo teleconverter is also in mint condition, both optically and cosmetically, and...
  4. C

Schneider 120 Apo asph in mind condition

Pictures of this lens. Thank you all for viewing.
  5. C

Schneider 120 Apo asph in mind condition

Hello folks, I'm now selling a Schneider 120 Apo Asph with a Copal 0 shutter and no mount. The rare-to-find lens is in extremely mint condition, comes with original packing and lens caps, and was never used in the field. The Glass is flawless and the shutter speed is accurate. I'm...
  6. C

FS: Rare Apo Sironar W 150 MC black ring (same as yellow ring) in excellent condition

what's the difference between the yellow ring and non-yellow ring version?
  7. C

WTB: Arca-Swiss F-Metric 6x9

just wondering the difference between F-series and M-series. The M series is significantly more expensive than the F series. Is the F series good enough for precise high-resolution imaging?
  8. C

NWS 23mm & 110mm APO lenses in Hasselblad V-mount

I was very interested in their 23/3.5 because they claim a better performance on 4150 than hr-23. Hopefully one day the lens can go back to production.
  9. C

NWS 23mm & 110mm APO lenses in Hasselblad V-mount

any recent news about this company and the lenses? it seems the website is down somehow. Do they close the production?
  10. C

FS: CAMBO WTS-891 Wide-T/S 90mm HR-Digaron-SW

what's the approximate value of the T/S lenspanel?
  11. C

FS: Rodenstock Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/180 mm and 240 mm in Copal shutters, mint, in EU

just out of curiosity, how does 240 perform on high res digital sensors? Do you have any pictures to share?
  12. C

Sold: Schneider Apo Digitar 5,6/120 mm HM Aspheric For Phase one, Fuji GFX, Sony E-mount

is it optically the same as Schneider 120 apo asph (image circle=150mm)? and does your lens come with tripod collar?
  13. C

SOLD: Mamiya APO 300mm f2.8: SOLD

I'm wondering how this lens performs on high-res digital sensors. can you please post some pics?