The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by davidsuchoff

1. D

Small case for 100 x 150mm filter system

I'm looking for a small case that can fit 2 - 3 100 x 150mm filters + holder (Kase system). It should be small enough to toss into a day bag. Any recommendations? Thanks!
  2. D

Fun with MF images 2024

Enjoying the Hostas before the deer do: Hasselblad 100C + Arca Swiss Universalis + Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 150mm
  3. B0000114.jpg

B0000114.jpg

4. AS_R150

AS_R150

5. AS_R150_TESTSTACK@0.33x.jpg

[email protected]

6. D

Fun with MF images 2024

First test with the 907x 100c + 55v:
  7. JCRA_4_20_24_0009.jpg

JCRA_4_20_24_0009.jpg

Paeonia
  8. D

FS: Leica Apo Macro Elmarit R 100mm f/2.8

I love this lens - it renders beautifully, is incredibly sharp and a joy to use. It almost covers the 44 x 33 sensor, though there is some slight vignetting. I'm moving away from the GFX system (which I adapted it to) and just can't justify holding onto the lens. Lens is in excellent condition...
  9. D

Behind the scenes

Steve and Will thank you both for the information.
  10. D

Behind the scenes

Excellent work, Will! Could you please share what the light and projection unit (?) you are using on the left? Additionally, what is the little stand you are using to hold the clear rod? Thanks!
  11. D

Growing concern over availability of XCD (older style) and New V lenses

As someone literally in the middle of purchasing Hasselblad equipment (from Steve - hope he doesn't mind me saying), I really hope Hasselblad doesn't continue down this path. Working with dealers adds a human element that is lost when ordering direct via e-commerce. This is expensive equipment...
  12. D

X shutter alternatives in the future?

What are the odds of a third party (Arca, Cambo, Alpa, etc.) developing an X shutter alternative for technical cameras? Currently, if you don't use a Phase back you are relegated to using Copal shutters (if available) or electronic shutter. In asking this question, I realize the answer is likely...
  13. D

Fun with MF images 2024

Beautiful, John! Would you mind sharing how you lit this shot? Thanks
  14. D

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

This is unrelated to the current conversation, but can anyone speak to the battery life on the 907x 100c and how it compares to the prior model? One of the knocks on the 50c was lackluster battery life.
  15. D

Using CFV 100 handheld

Thank you all for your thoughtful replies and examples! This certainly gives me more confidence. Obviously, we each hold and use cameras differently and our degree of shake is individual (and Red Bull-dependent!!).