The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by dawidloubser

1. D

Positive feedback for @danielsalemi

Daniel is a pleasure to deal with, great communication, and so accommodating. Buy with confidence - highly recommended.
  2. D

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

I have to assume that everybody attacking me for backing out of a sale 2-3 days after giving a verbal agreement - are not at all, or have never been, in a sales job?! You've taken literally the most everyday occurrence in luxury goods sales, and vilified here as if I stole Paul's camera and set...
  3. D

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

I just wanted to clarify something: I never "confessed to not having the funds" and indeed I would never lead somebody along a purchase without having the funds to do so. Having had a few days longer to look into the situation and do research (which I admittedly should have done before even...
  4. D

Positive Feedback for Paul Spinnler even though I wasted his time

Before I backed out of my sale and made myself look like a fool, I just want to give a shout out to Paul for being so supportive and informative. Despite being on a different continent, he went to great lengths above and beyond the call of duty for any seller to help me out, including lining up...
  5. D

Hey everybody - after committing to Paul that I am buying this kit, I started looking deeply and costs and availability of all the accessories I would need to build up a full system to the level of completion that I would need, as well as lack of availability of many of the pieces on the...
  6. D

WTB: Digital Back in AFI/HY6 Mount

Haha - we've really taken this WTB thread off-topic! I was just chatting with Paul about this today. I purchased a pretty incredible Rollei Hy6 kit in 2020. One of the Leaf AF-i branded ones - with the rare 80MP rotating back, and 40mm SK, 80mm AF with aperture ring, 120mm Zeiss Makro Planar...
  7. D

Oh interesting, I never knew they made the Credo 80 in Hy6 mount! I thought the Leaf AF-i 80mp with the internal rotation (Aptus II-12r) was the last generation of Hy6-mount backs available, from around 2010 - but the Credos came out around 2012, right? @Jessxi I know I PM'ed you about my back...
  8. D

Jesse, I'm thinking of parting with mine (Hy6-mount Aptus-ii 12R, 80MP) - I sent you a PM.
  9. D

FYI, I've been chatting to Paul these past few days and am probably taking this, to be confirmed tomorrow (Saturday). But if not, jump into the queue - this is a great deal. I'm just making some high-level system decisions ;-)
  10. D

FS: Like new Cambo WRS 1250 tech cam with wooden grip

Reminder to post those photos please
  11. D

SOLD Voigtlander 35mm Ultron f/2

Still available? PM sent
  12. D

FS: Rollei/Sinar HY6 + Leaf Aptus-ii 12R + 40/80/120 Macro lenses

No Longer Available This is no longer available, mods please lock / delete thread.
  13. D

Just FYI, if this kit doesn't sell here before end of Tuesday, it's being put up for sale at local auction after that, and will be removed from this forum. I know it's a lot of cash, but time is running out to snag this great kit at less than half the going price - check out the ebay prices on...
  14. D

Bump for a wonderful, pretty rare camera system at a bargain price. I mean, just look at this thing! It's a piece of art, and so are the lenses. Rare chance to own a modern MF camera with an 80MP rotating back and a waist-level viewfinder. First and final price drop to $8000 including worldwide...
  15. D

FS: Fuji GFX 50S

What a bargain to whoever bought this beauty! These are a treat.