The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by espelancer

1. E

Found Arca-Swiss R Phase one back panel, “N” standard

Getting an IQ4, I will use it on my Factum, so I need a back panel in N standard :)
  2. E

Sale Pending - Phase One IQ4-150 digital back.

Good deal. I will get it :)
  3. E

FS: Sinar M camera, excellent condition, boxed.

Would be awesome if I get use canon lenses :)
  4. E

FS: Sinar M camera, excellent condition, boxed.

Not familiar with this camera. I wonder what is the back mount and what is the format
  5. E

FS: Arca Swiss R-Mount & calibration rings for 90mm Sironar

Interested in the 24XL, do you ship to the US?
  6. E

WTB: ARCA-SWISS Rm3d "FAC unit" (Part of Factum)

No relationship with them, though I have bought a few gears from them. https://shop.b3kdigital.com/used-arca-swiss-rm3d-fac-unit-no-focus-unit-includ.html
  7. E

WTB Hasselblad 40mm F/4 Distagon CF T* FLE Lens

I have a 50mm CFi if you are interested. And I am looking for a 80mm CF :)
  8. E

WTB: Hasselblad 80mm Planar C or CF

Looking for a V mount Hassy 80mm f2.8. I am located in the US.
  9. E

BOUGHT Arca Swiss core 60

Thanks for replies. I am in the US :)
  10. E

BOUGHT Arca Swiss core 60

Does anyone have a spare Core 60 to sell?
  11. E

Fun with MF images 2023

Thanks for the detailed advices. I will try it out :) Actually, I am thinking in the same direction as yours. I reduced the exposure on the left fall and the near stone. It seems I can do more. Increasing the exposure on the right is a good idea. I will follow your suggestions and have a try :)...
  12. E

Fun with MF images 2023

First time post here, just put together a system recently. 35XL P65+ with CF. I was hoping I have a wider lens, but 35XL is the widest I have :(. I also struggled on whether to dehaze, but finally didn't because I like the feel of depth. Looking for advices.
  13. E

FS: SK 47 XL APO DIGITAR IN CAMBO WTS + Center Filter Price Reduced

This is an awesome lens, good luck for the sale