The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by etto72

1. E

Hasselblad X2D coming soon to a divorce near you

Any of you capable to read Chinese?
  2. E

Those are the full specs leaked before photos of the brochure appeared on FB: tem Highlights · 100MP Medium Format BSI CMOS Sensor · IBIS – 5-Axis 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilisation · Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) · 1TB Built-In SSD · 15-Stop Dynamic Range · 16-bit Color Depth · 3x Faster...
  3. E

Yea, I heard that too, I believe it could come in with a firmware update but what I would find most useful is having Raw histogram (like implemented with Phase One)
  4. E

However, only the 90mm will go to 1/4000s; the other two restricted to 1/2000s.
  5. E

From the Hasselblad forum and the FB group: Lenses = 38, 55, 90, all f2.5 Focus Ring = push/pull to switch between AF/MF Control Ring = customizable for quick access to preferred functions
  6. E

I am quite sure the X2D is still made in Sweden but definitely Hasselblad is getting lots of help from DJI (which is a good thing) in terms of electronics and possibly the IBIS unit. The 1TB SSD storage is particularly interesting.... my feeling is that because of DJI, Hasselblad may step up...
  7. E

the X1D produces a 16bit Raw file which is generated from a 14bit convertion/data (due the sensor limitation) as far as I know the Raws from the Hasselblad HD6 100c are truly 16bit, I woukd expect the same from the X2D since has got the same sensor tech. I also really hope that we will...
  8. E

- ISO 64 is attractive as it may reduce the need for an ND filter. I do not expect higher DR than what is available with GFX cameras. BTW, there is no joystick (same source as leaked spec). According to Hasselblad data sheet the H6D-100c has 15 stops DR while the X1D has 14 If those specs are...
  9. E

Here some specs leaked on a FB group: Hasselblad X2D 100C 100MP Medium Format Mirrorless Digital Camera Body - Battery - 30W USB-C Charger - USB-C to USB-C Cable - Shoulder Strap - Battery Cap - Quick Start Guide - Hasselblad 1 Year Limited Warranty Key Features . . . . · 100MP Medium Format...
  10. E

How about a joystick to move the AF points? Any news on that front ?
  11. E

Where will you ordering the new X2D? I was advised from a friend in Denmark that as soon as its available I should order it from the Hasselblad online store. I am based in the USA Any thoughts? Thanks
  12. E

This Hasselblad patent from last year could be the answer to your question: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/56/cc/a1/557f517c4a035c/US20210239937A1.pdf
  13. E

55mm but it doesn't say the f stop