The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by helenhill

1. helenhill

Fun with Leica X (all models)

Really Love this... Beautifully sharp, yummy gradation in tones
  2. helenhill

Hail to the Leica X... two from the X2 ... secure in the arms... by helenhill_HH, on Flickr scratchin to win... by helenhill_HH, on Flickr
  3. helenhill

all right Godfrey, i'll play ....Two with the trusty old Leica X1 in the Distance by helenhill_HH, on Flickr subway rush by helenhill_HH, on Flickr
  4. helenhill

Looking for a perspective from those who used to shoot Leica M and have moved on...

Wow Amin, You have such Stellar Equipment and yet You have an Itch... Unless you really can't get the 'desired look' you want to achieve then of course sell and move on. Though I suspect its the devil's work whispering in your ear (lusting for the new system to learn & conquer,wink,wink) more...
  5. helenhill

WTB Leica M Monochrom

No relation to seller... Though i have bought numerous gear from his site 'igors cameras' has a mint Monochrom up for Sale Best of Luck, Happy Hunting H
  6. helenhill

FS: Leica M4 Black Chrome / 35/2 Cron V4 *Germany* / 21/4 Super Angulon + 21mm finder

YAY, can't wait to try the first version f4 SA !!!!!
  7. helenhill

FS: Leica M4 Black Chrome / 35/2 Cron V4 *Germany* / 21/4 Super Angulon + 21mm finder

just sent You the Funds plus shipping via Paypal .... Cheers....Thank You !
  8. helenhill

Oh Hello Will send you a PM re: 21SA Cheers & Thanks- H
  9. helenhill

not too often on Getdpi but just noticed your 'LIKES' Thanks ever sooo Much...Very Kind indeed ...

not too often on Getdpi but just noticed your 'LIKES' Thanks ever sooo Much...Very Kind indeed ! Best to you- Helen
  10. helenhill

FS: Leica 50 f1.5 Summarit / Zeiss 50 f2 Planar

The Planar is Now SOLD ... Thank YOU S !
  11. helenhill

50 Planar / M4 please Click on to make BIGGER
  12. helenhill

Oh Apologies Kosta... sold her on the spur of the Moment at Present am thinking of selling my black m4 ( once it reurns from Dag) I simply ADORE Barnacks , my FAVorite 35mm camera ever & simply settle down with my IIIc with a 21mm & 35mm and who knows maybe a Digi ;)
  13. helenhill

The 50 Summarit is Now SOLD... Thank You D !
  14. helenhill

shot with 50 Planar /M2...please click on to make BIGGER
  15. helenhill

a Recent shot with the Summarit / M2...please click on to make BIGGER