The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by kdphotography

1. kdphotography

IQ5 rumors

I think before I considered anything "Phase One" at this point, I'd have to receive assurances of dedication/loyalty to the customer---things that at least in my perception have gone missing from Phase One in recent years. And this from a very loyal dedicated Phase One user (and does founding...
  2. kdphotography

Positive Feedback for @Jonathan

I rarely if ever leave feedback here as I just "expect" good transactions from the GetDPI Family. Longtime member Jonathan made selling my GFX lenses easy----I've pared down my kit to one lens. It's great being able to talk about lenses and make the right decisions. Easy professional...
  3. kdphotography

Positive Feedback for @Picture This!

I recently sold a GF 110mm to Manu --- Picture This! Fellow GetDPI member Jonathan Reed introduced him to me when he heard that Manu was looking for a GF110mm. Great communications and fast payment. And Jonathan got Manu to sign up as a member at GetDPI! Welcome @Picture This! Ken Doo
  4. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GF 110mm lens - Like NEW in the box

Sold! Thank you Manu. I hope you enjoy GetDPI
  5. kdphotography

Pending.... Manu
  6. kdphotography

FS: Schneider 120mm Digitar T/S for Cambo + Extras

Reduced to $3250 inclusive, shipped CONUS. Ken
  7. kdphotography

For Sale: Phase One Schneider 40-80mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens + 105mm CPL + in the Box

Phase Schneider 40-80 in the box, 105mm filter in box. Still cleaning up for a move---and for kicks and giggles, will include for free, with purchase of the 40-80 lens, an old Mamiya 120mm Macro lens, in excellent+++ condition (in the box even!). Mamiya/Phase mount (yes, it does work on the...
  8. kdphotography

FS: Rodenstock HR70 t/s for Cambo

HR70 t/s Cambo WRS mount. Great lens---easy to use similar to HR40 in personality. $3750 inclusive, shipped CONUS.
  9. kdphotography

Reduced to US$1400 inclusive, shipped CONUS.
  10. kdphotography

For sale: Fuji GF 110mm f/2 lens. Literally is like new and unused. I purchased this lens from Fuji USA new (refurbished). Lens was mounted on my Fuji GFX 100s, but I simply could not get myself to use the 100s as a portrait camera---I still prefer the Phase XF IQ4150 and 150mm combination...
  11. kdphotography

FS: Rodenstock HR70 t/s for Cambo

$3995, shipped CONUS.
  12. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GF 100-200 f/5.6 lens in the Box

$1200 shipped CONUS.
  13. kdphotography

FS: Fuji GF 100-200 f/5.6 lens in the Box

For sale: Fuji GF 100-200 f/5.6 lens. Excellent. Glass clean and clear. Original packaging, manual, and Box US $1250.00 includes Paypal fees and shipping to you CONUS.