The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Manolo Laguillo

1. M

FS (EU): Voigtländer Color-Skopar VM Aspherical II 3.5/21mm incl B+W UV filter

Color-Skopar 3.5/21 Asph II. Leica M mount. This is a new design with digital sensors in mind. New, mint lens, bought febr. 2024, 100% flawless. Used only 1 time. Coded by myself as an Elmarit-M 1:2.8/21. Included both caps, B+W 39mm UV filter, original box etc. Selling because I'm upgrading to...
  2. M

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 2.8/28 ASPH 6 bit & ZM Distagon 4/18 6 bit

I'm selling the following Leica gear. Everything is in perfect shape, I am very careful with my equipment. No abrasions, no dings, no scratches. I would rate these items EXC. - Elmarit-M 2.8/28 ASPH, 6 bit coded. Last version. With shade, caps, manual. No box. This is one of the smallest and...
  3. M

LEICA Monochrom Type 246. Beautiful!

I'm selling the following beautiful Leica camera. It is in perfect shape, I am very careful with my equipment. No abrasions, no dings, no scratches. I would rate it EXC. - Leica M Monochrom Type 246 (CMOS sensor). With caps, strap, battery, charger, cables, manuals, but no box. As a...
  4. M

Leica M Billingham Combination Bag

This is the bag made by Billingham following Leica's specifications. It's slightly smaller and lighter than the Billingham L2. Room for two M's, each with a lens, or one M and three lenses. Zippered front bag. Completely rainproof. Very well padded. Discreet. I sell it because I don't use it...
  5. M

Rare Zeiss Contax 35mm PC Distagon Lens!

Hi, is it still available? Thanks! Manolo
  6. M

Collector Dry Box Clearance Sale (Part 2 - Medium Format)

Hi, are your lenses and the STC still on sale? How much would the shipping to Spain amount? Thank you! Manolo
  7. M

FS: Leica Elmar-M 3.8/24mm Asph. AS NEW

SOLD. Thank you!
  8. M

Price even lower: 1400 euros
  9. M

Folks, this is a really good exemplar of this particular lens design. I'm selling it with remorse, but it stays unused since it was bought because I favor the 21 and 28, and that's a pity. The price is a very good one, but I'm open to speak about that...
  10. M

Magnification factor for Contax lenses on Leica S - please explain

Actually, a 150mm in 4x5 is like a 42mm in FF. That 8mm difference between 42 and 50 does matter... A good approach to this ever raising question of comparing focal lengths between different formats follows: First we shall consider the three dimensions every format has: short side (a), long...
  11. M

PRICE LOWERED TO 1450 euros
  12. M

Hello. I'm selling my Leica Elmar-M 3.8/24mm Asph. because I don't use it: I prefer the 21mm and 28mm focal lengths. The Elmar-M 24mm renders beautifully, it is one of the sharpest Leica lenses, with a very low geometric distortion. It's possible to employ the whole viewfinder window for...