The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by manouch shirzad

1. manouch shirzad

FS: Infrared Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP

PM sent ---------- Manouch
  2. manouch shirzad

28mm F2 : first sample pictures

Thanks Matt for the comparison tests. Best, ------- Manouch
  3. manouch shirzad

SPAM PM

I received the same spam from MARKC, reported Manouch
  4. manouch shirzad

My Grandson story

So sorry to hear that Guy, all the best to little Brooks and a lot of strength to you and your family. -------------- Manouch
  5. manouch shirzad

Word of wisdom from Hunter S Thompson

It's so true and even more valid today. ------------ Manouch
  6. manouch shirzad

New A7II Users Reports

Matt, It is AF Konica Minolta
  7. manouch shirzad

New A7II Users Reports

Hi Matt, I will talk to you later, for your test you can use my A7, I also have the minolta 28 mm f2 which is supposed to be one of the best lenses Minolta ever made. I also have the A toE adapter. Best, Manouch
  8. manouch shirzad

Adding to the herd.

Congratulations, Guy. Best ------- Manouch
  9. manouch shirzad

Strange color correction in photoshop/lightroom

There are so many factors involved here , and the information you are giving is not enough to pinpoint the problem. Can you open other type of files like Jpeg or Tif in Photoshop? If you shot Raw+Jpeg, can you open the Jpeg files without problem in Photoshop? Are you shure your Dng converter...
  10. manouch shirzad

Strange color correction in photoshop/lightroom

It looks somehow you are missing the "Green Channel". Make sure all the channels are active and if possible post a screen capture from your preview programm. Best, __________ Manouch
  11. manouch shirzad

Advice Needed for Adapters for A7

I use Fotodiox adapters with a lot of different lenses including, Nikkor ai, Canon fd, Pentax, Minolta, and medium format Hasselblad V, and Mamayia 645 lenses without any problem. Off course non of them is autofocus. ------------ Manouch
  12. manouch shirzad

A7R with TSE 17 and 24 color shift question

Thanks a lot, Guy for the tests and %100 crops. ----------- Manouch
  13. manouch shirzad

A7R with TSE 17 and 24 color shift question

Hi Guy, When you get a chance could you please post some %100 crop from the corners. I really appreciate that. Thanks. -------- Manouch
  14. manouch shirzad

Uwe Steinmuller has passed away

I am very saddened to hear of Uwe's passing. I had the chance to get to know him at a workshop he was leading in Utah in 2007. He was a lovely person and knowledgable photographer. He will be missed. My condolences to Bettina. ----------- Manouch
  15. manouch shirzad

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Back some years ago i did a self assignment of flowers on black background, now beautiful pictures by Shashin inspired me to dig into my files and find one of them. Best, ________ Manouch