The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Mike Dote

1. M

Should I move away from MFD for now?

I shoot primarily fashions, portraits and beauty.
  2. M

Should I move away from MFD for now?

Hello! I'm writing this post at about 4am with a wistful feeling in my heart. I currently have a leaf aptus 22 and a mamiya afd2 with a couple amazing lenses. For a while it was my only camera system and I've grown very accustomed to it. I greatly appreciate everything I've done with it. I've...
  3. M

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

AFD2, Aptus 22, c1pro, photoshop
  4. M

Profoto d1 on a boom directly above camera at 500w/s with westcott 7 foot para and sock Silver board reflecting below Model: Hali Kai@ Wilhelmina Makeup: Wendi Miyake (Wendi Miyake Makeup - Official Website & Portfolio) Hair: Tavonna Johns Assist/Retouch: Andrias Nicho Nugraha Photo: Mike...
  5. M

WTB Nikon d600 and possibly lenses.

Hello everyone! I'm looking to start a new project and I will need a system that does video as well as low light stills. To that end, I'm looking for a nikon d600 and possibly some glass to work with. Please email [email protected] with information about what you have for sale. Thank you!
  6. M

Boy's Momma: Potentially NSFW

Thank you!
  7. M

Aptus 22 and a Mamiya AFD2 Model: Kelsey Rowe @ Soul Model Management Makeup & Hair: Mirna Jose Mirna Jose Makeup and Hair Jacket: Mode Marteau Mode Marteau - Designer Vintage Fashion & Jewelry Photo: Mike Dote Mike Dote: Editorial, commercial and fine art photographer
  8. M

Mamiya AFD2 and leaf aptus 22 back
  9. M

I had the good fortune to work with Kimanie Farquharson yesterday. Here is a teaser from the shoot. Styling by Nicole Rose Grooming by Taisha Paquoit
  10. M

FS Profoto pro ringflash

FS profoto pro ringflash. In good working condition, although cosmetically, it isn't brand new. $650 OBO
  11. M

Boy's Momma: Potentially NSFW

Hello! Here is a repost from Fredmiranda: I am posting here some samplings from the new section of my website- photos from a body of work in progress entitled "Boy's Momma". The body of work is a series of portraits of my mother, who had a double mastectomy taken over the course of the last 2...
  12. M

FS Epson 4800 printer in NYC area

Hello! For sale I have an epson 4800 printer in good condition with mainly 220 inks in it in the NYC area. It is used at least 2-3 times a week to make test prints, so no ink will dry in the lines. It has also only been used with epson inks. Please email me for more details. $550 OBO
  13. M

Recent Maternity photo session with a close friend and his fiancé. 1. Misha and Viola Maternity session6720RT by mikedotephoto, on Flickr 2. Misha and Viola Maternity session6752RT by mikedotephoto, on Flickr Shot with a Mamiya AFD 2 and a Leaf Aptus 22.
  14. M

WTB Epson 9800/9880

Hello! I'm interested in purchasing an epson 9800 or 9880 in the Tri-State NY area. Please let me know if you have one for sale via email at [email protected] . Thanks!
  15. M

Taylor at S Models 2044rt by mikedotephoto, on Flickr Mamiya AFD2 with Leaf aptus 22