The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Rick M

1. R

SOLD: Linhof 3D Micro head

Yes, I have the same problem as I tried to contact you last night. Please let me know as I will take it if your other deal does not work out. My email: [email protected] Thanks!
  2. R

Does that mean you have sold the item?
  3. R

New Member cannot send PM?

I am having the same issue as espelancer. Clicking on the person's name does not give me an option to "start a conversation". I have checked settings in my account and can't find an issue there either.
  4. R

Hi, I would like to purchase this from you. Can you PM me so we can work out the details? Thanks, Rick
  5. R

SOLD: $150 Arca-Swiss Monoball p0 Ball Head with Classic Quick Release

Hi, I will buy this from you. I am in Canada so I could provide you with my address in order to figure out the additional freight charges. I was unable to figure out how to PM you. Thanks, Rick