The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Rick Waldroup

1. Rick Waldroup

street images, any camera

Commerce Street - Fort Worth, Texas Spider-Man Elvis On 7th Street - Fort Worth, Texas Deep Ellum - Dallas, Texas
  2. Rick Waldroup

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Jazz Fest - New Orleans Three Men Working - Dallas, Texas
  3. Rick Waldroup

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

Yes, I am only as young as I imagine myself to be.:thumbs: And yes, that is my better half who is tripping the shutter. It is great to hear from you, my friend.
  4. Rick Waldroup

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

Underground Heavy Metal Bar - Austin, Texas - October 15, 2011 Hey, Vivek, how are you doing?
  5. Rick Waldroup

Anything Goes, Right?: If we are really "Broke", this doesn't help.....

Now, now, now, Gary, of course there is absolutely no problem with this. Geez, all of our problems can be traced to the working middle class, don't you know that? You know, the little guys that actually want a decent job with a decent wage- they used to be known as the middle class. Why...
  6. Rick Waldroup

Anything Goes, Right?: If we are really "Broke", this doesn't help.....

This is pure BS, and you know it. If you do not know it, then do a little research and get back to us. It is easy to twist and spin numbers, the right are especially good at this. It furthers their lunatic agenda to place the blame for all of this country's woes on the backs of poor people.
  7. Rick Waldroup

Street (images thread)

Thanks for the comments, Godfrey. I have been so busy lately with other matters that I have barely had time to pick up a camera. Hopefully I will be back in the swing of things in a couple of weeks. Kevin, I just love that shot of the little dog. Nice stuff.
  8. Rick Waldroup

Street (images thread)

Bus Stop - Fort Worth, Texas - December 17, 2010
  9. Rick Waldroup

Street (images thread)

Thanks, Jack and Godfrey, for the comments.
  10. Rick Waldroup

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

I am not sure if I have posted this one before. I don't think I have. Convention Center - Dallas, Texas
  11. Rick Waldroup

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

NBC Television's World's Biggest Loser Auditions - Arlington, Texas The camera was an Olympus E1 with the Panaleica 14-50 zoom.
  12. Rick Waldroup

Street (images thread)

Thanks, Vivek.
  13. Rick Waldroup

Street (images thread)

Streets - Dallas, Texas - November 15, 2010 Elm Street Ervay Street Commerce Street Lamar Street