The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by SteveG

1. S

Hasselblad Firmware 1.2.0 Adds Focus Bracketing, other features to X1D-II and 907X SE

I just want to take a minute to clarify a few things about this firmware release and compatability. Firmware v 1.20 is ONLY for the X1D II 50c & the 907X Special Editon. Firmware v 0.1.24 is ONLY for the XCD 45P lens These 2 Firmware releases should NOT be installed in the X1D 50c or any XCD...
  2. S

Tuesday Hasselblad Webinar

Join Hasselblad for a Phocus 3.5 Walkthrough Registration: https://www.hasselblad.com/events/webinar-phocus-3.5-walkthrough---2020-04-21
  3. S

Leaf Aptus 5 II advice

Dan, In a prior life, I sold many Aptus backs and if memory serves, the Aptus II series came with a small Firewire to DC adapter that allowed you to plug the battery charger power supply into the DB for powering via the firewire port on the bottom. See if you can locate your adapter and give...
  4. S

IQ150...who is buying it now ?

Since Hasselblad was mentioned, I will chime in. While we have the execellent X1D-50c, I want to remind everyone that we also offer the H6D-50c for those needing the modularity and or an optical viewfinder. The H6D-50c comes standard with wifi, USB-C connectivity, HD video & a 2 year warranty...
  5. S

Where is the X1D ????

We have restructured some of the US territories, feel free to reach out to me and I will put you in touch with the correct person for your geographic location. -Steve
  6. S

Where is the X1D ????

I would be happy to help you with a demo on the X1D if you are in the US Feel free to call or email. -Steve
  7. S

Where is the X1D ????

Ettore, I am not a buyer, and cannot speak for what Adorama was told as they are not my dealer. I am told that we expect a small quantity of 4116 units this week in the US and that hopefully this will be the start of more "regular" deliveries on the 4116 model.
  8. S

Where is the X1D ????

I wish I had a better answer for everyone on the XH Adapter, however I do not have any firm time frame to give you. Regarding batteries in the US- this week we shipped a very large number of batteries to the dealer channel in the US. I know that in my territory, every dealer that I have was...
  9. S

Where is the X1D ????

A bit of info for those in the US X1D, H6D-50c & H6D-100c are in stock at dealers nationwide H lenses, XCD 45 & XCD 90 should also be in stock nationwide, XCD 30's are shipping, but slowly 4116 units should be shipping again very soon. I hope this helps answer a few questions on product...
  10. S

Alert- Hasselblad CPO Theft

Over the weekend, Hasselblad Bron's Union NJ facility was broken into and a number of CPO Hasselblad cameras and lenses were stolen. Be on the lookout for deals that "are too good to be true" in the coming weeks I will update this post with a list of product and serial numbers as soon as possible.
  11. S

Phase pricing moving in the right direction!

Lance, I feel I need to step in and point out the "non truths" in your marketing promo piece- First, for $19,100.00 in the US you can purchase an H5D-50c wifi w/80mm lens. For the 1K less than you would spent on the Credo 50 XF NO LENS kit, you also get the following: - built in wifi control -...
  12. S

Anyone in Los Angeles / S. Calif. with an H4D50 or H5D50?

Ethan, The H4D-60 & the H5D series cameras can use the following item for power on a technical camera. BATTERY ADAPTER FOR H5D AND H4D 60 Item Nr: H-3053310 - See more at: BATTERY ADAPTER FOR H5D AND H4D 60 Steve Goldsmith Regional Sales Manager – Central Region Hasselblad Bron, Inc. 1080A...