The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by sun627

1. S

FS: ALPA ground glass (complete set)

Bought both Alpa finder and ground glass set from Jost. Jost went all the way to help and he even help to request a spare eye cup from Alpa for free. The shipping was very quick and both item arrived safely and in the condition as described. Great seller to recommend!
  2. S

FS: Phaseone P45 Contax 645 Mount

Pending payment.
  3. S

FS: Phaseone P45 Contax 645 Mount

For sale is a rare Phaseone P45 digital back in Contax 645. Shutter count: 27151. Overall the P45 back is in excellent condition and the sensor is free of mark/scratch. Price is $4500 net to me. It comes with everything in the original package plus one extra battery.
  4. S

FS: ALPA 12SWA kit for Sale

Wow, that was 8 years ago
  5. S

Kapture Group One shot cable

Sold
  6. S

Kapture Group One shot cable

For sale is a Kapture Group one shot cable. Works perfect fine. Asking for $200 paypal'd and shipped to COUS.
  7. S

WTB: Wooden handgrips for Alpa MAX

I'm looking for a pair of wooden handgrips for Alpa MAX in great condition.
  8. S

FS: Hasselblad Xpan II set w/ 45 mm and 90 mm lens

For sale is my Hasselblad Xpan II camera set comes with 45 mm and 90 mm lenses. The paint of the camera body shows the sign of the usage. This is very common for Xpan II as the paint tends to be very soft and easy to be scratched. The lenses mechanics and glass are excellent, with the usual...
  9. S

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M with CF-style lens, date code RH

For sale is my very clean chrome Hasselblad SWC/M with a matching A12 film back. The date code starts with "RH". The camera and the back are in very nice cosmetic condition and function as they should. The lens mechanics and glass are excellent, with the usual small amount of internal dust...
  10. S

FS: ALPA ground glass (complete set)

Free bump for a nice seller. Recently bought the alpa viewfinder from Jost in another post: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/57861-fs-alpa-viewfinder.html#post685685.
  11. S

FS: ALPA Viewfinder

Bought the Alpa Viewfinder and masks from Jost. Everything is in great condition and in the original package as stated. Jost even went out of his way to help me find a brand new eye cup for free. Very fast shipment and smooth communication. Certainly a great seller that I will strongly recommend!
  12. S

FS: Alpa TC w/ finger Grip and Hasselblad V back adapter

All SOLD. Thanks for looking.
  13. S

FS: Alpa TC w/ finger Grip and Hasselblad V back adapter

Alpa TC sold Adapter is still available