The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Sunchai

1. S

Smart Flex L-Plate

Fuji GFX 100S camera plate on Smart Flex L-Plate:
  2. S

Smart Flex L-Plate

Thanks and happy to share this image (although it's poor image) Just found out that the GFX and H camera have almost the same distance from the center of lens to the camera base So using the H plate to mounted the GFX on the smart Flex. as showed. note that the battery door and the ports...
  3. S

Smart Flex L-Plate

Thanks for working with Smart Flex. There are many of the extension bracket available in the market. But the one in this picture is Novaflex (called Focusing Racks)mounted on top of the panorama head. So sorry that can not show with the HTS adapter, however the distance (space) of this 2 part...
  4. S

Smart Flex L-Plate

Dear Christopher, There is only one plate for XF, DF, body. But there have 2 ways to put the plate in. 1. Normal position, all Phase one lens can be use with no conflict. 2. Extension position, this allow the nodal point of the 80mm lens to be set. However, the extension will be conflict to...
  5. S

Smart Flex L-Plate

can you please verify if the Smart Flex L Plate will work with all the new rather hefty Schneider LS BR lenses---and allow full access to the cable release port on the side of the camera? Is the camera plate strong enough (stable) to handle the XF and the new big lenses? Perhaps a new custom...
  6. S

A RZ67/RB67 lens adapter to Mamiya/PhaseOne 645 camera - DIY for €100

Thank you so much Ray, for sharing this, I understand that it need the deeply knowledge and consumed a lot of time. Dream is good but to make it happen is something. This also remind me, please allow me to share my dream Have fun.:) Sunchai
  7. S

Phase1 XF - RRS L Plate

Thank you Paul, The priority of the smart Flex is = to keep the lens at the same place (perspective ,composition unchanged) when switching from Horizontal to Vertical or V to H. and as the camera plate is move able, this enable to find The Nodal point for panoramic shooting. You may like to...
  8. S

Phase1 XF - RRS L Plate

Dear Wayne, just have the first Phase One XF on hand, and happy to inform that the present P1 plate going well with the XF too. Sunchai.:)
  9. S

CFV50c Images

Hi, thank, so still no portrait mount like the one you have. then I have some hope for smart Flex-L plate. Merry X-mas and may Gold bless you and your family. Sunchai.:)
  10. S

CFV50c Images

May I ask. Is the CFV50c have the same mounting system to 500V.body like the previous CFV? Best Regards, Sunchai.
  11. S

Show us your Tech Cam

:) the carrier systems: Has V. lens and copal 3 behind the lens shutter on front standard RB shift adapter mounted with IQ260 on rear standard.:)
  12. S

Show us your Tech Cam

:)it is the carrier systems 120 Rodi Macro lens on the front , IQ260 with P1 body on rear standard. Sunchai.
  13. S

Sony techcam examples

The Selective Sharpness. A7r, Rodenstock Apo sironar digital 45mm @f8.5 front Swing for 14 degree, front Tilt for 2 degree,
  14. S

Sony techcam examples

One of my friend is a Crystal’s collector. He is so kindly sending me one of them for testing. Sony Ar7 with Apo-Digitar @ f16 with front Swing for 2 degree and Tilt for 1 degree. Exposure @ ¼ ISO 100. I have learned a lot of news things and have to end up with news investment for the lighting...