The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by UliM.

1. U

Sturdy Z9 & Z 600 mm TC!

Hi guys, I want to share my experiences with my Z9 & Z 600mm TC and the "security" of the QD system with Magpul QD Swivel Adapter: I've been using it for a good year now, many hours of use on the Kirk LP71 lens base with QD mounted on my Nikkor Z 600 TC and the Nikon Z9. Then yesterday it...
  2. U

QD - mount system & Magpul swivel adapter experiences

Hi guys, I want to share my experiences with the "security" of the QD system with Magpul QD Swivel Adapter: I've been using it for a good year now, many hours of use on the Kirk LP71 lens base with QD on my Nikkor Z 600 TC and the Nikon Z9. Then yesterday it happened: for no apparent reason...
  3. U

Fun with MF images 2024

The colors of your little songbirds (Mr. & Mrs Cardinal) match the colors of the branches of the bush perfectly...very photogenic and nice to look at!
  4. U

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Several hundred years old chestnut tree - captured with an (adequate) old Deardorff 8x10, build in the 60th, Schneider Kreuznach Apo Symmar 5,6/300, a little front swing amd rear swing, some mm front fall, at F32 1/2 second on Ilford FP4plus with box speed 125 Iso, developed in Pyrocat HD...
  5. U

The Leica Picture Thread

Lioba, Leica SL2s, Noctilux 0,95 50 mm @ F4
  6. U

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Lioba, M11 Mono, 60 years old Leica Summicron 90 mm @ f4
  7. U

The Leica Picture Thread

Leica M10R Summilux
  8. U

The Leica Picture Thread

M11 Mono Lux 35
  9. U

The Leica Picture Thread

M11 Monochrom Lux 35
  10. U

The Leica Picture Thread

A small report from Niederrhein, Germany: the last pasture milker... nowadays almost all dairy cows are kept in the stable all year round and are milked there. There is a farmer here who, until this late summer, milked the cows twice a day his whole life in the pasture using an antiquated...
  11. U

The Leica Picture Thread

Two young dogs, siblings from the animal shelter, who no one wanted for a long time because of their faulty teeth. My daughter adopted both of them and now they are part of the family... M10R Noctilux 75 1.25
  12. U

The Leica Picture Thread

Nordsee, Niederlande, Brouwersdam, Leica SL2 24-90
  13. U

The Leica Picture Thread

14. U

The Leica Picture Thread

15. U

The Leica Picture Thread