The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Vivseries1

1. V

Fun with MF images 2024

Skunk cabbage Silvestri Flexicam, CFV-50c, Roddie Digaron HR 35mm
  2. V

Fun with MF images 2024

Pudding rock in stream Silvestri Flexicam, CFV 50c, SK 72
  3. V

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

No doubt it would have been cost prohibitive for Hasselblad to have offered at the same price another version of the 100c without PDAF, but that would have been my preference. I currently own the 907x 50c and about 90% of the time use only the back with manual focus on a bellows or pancake...
  4. V

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

As a current user of the CFV II 50C, I am excited to see that the new back appears to have a recessed power button. I hope that is true and that it will help avoid problems I have had with the old back accidentally turning on when carrying in a pack (and the fussing with positioning it so it...
  5. V

Schneider super angulon 47xl and rodenstock apo grandagon 45, which has more even illumination?

How does the wider Schneider 38mm F/5.6 XL compare with the 47mm Rodie and Super Angulon in terms of IQ? I have not been able to get much information about this lens.
  6. V

APO SILVETAR f5,6 / 35mm

The Silvestri website says this lens is available in stock. So has anyone had a chance to actually use it? Results? Thanks
  7. V

WTB - Silvestri Flexicam Bayonet Adapter Rings

I am interested in buying the following Silvestri Flexicam Bayonet Adapter Rings: C0020 2.5mm C0040 5mm C0060 10mm C0090 35mm I am also looking for the LEICA L MOUNT ADAPTER FOR FLEXICAM Thanks!
  8. V

Positive feedback for Bill_Evans

Bill purchased a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar 70mm f/5.6 lens in Cambo T/S mount from me. The transaction went smoothly, with great communication. I would have no hesitation in selling to him again.
  9. V

REDUCED FS Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital 70mm f/5.6 Cambo T/S mount

I have reduced the price even further, to $3,000 USD, shipping included within the US.
  10. V

Thanks Jeff. The lens is still available.
  11. V

Bump. Now on ebay but would prefer to sell to member here.
  12. V

I have reduced the price to $3,200 USD, shipping included within the US. This price is less than my cost for the lens and T/S retrofit. If you are thinking about having the retrofit done on a 70mm you might purchase, I urge you to consider the price that Cambo is currently charging for this...