The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Steve Hendrix

Hasselblad 24mm (or 25mm) f2.5V and 135mm f2.5V

You didn't pay $937 for your copy, did you? o_O Steve Hendrix/CI
  2. Steve Hendrix

I have some good news - what I said earlier about "waiting a bit" was spoken in error. We have 10 on the way to us, 2 are pre-sold, but if anyone would like one of the new Hasselblad 25mm V lenses from Capture Integration, we should be able to ship by next Tuesday. The next 8 are available...
  3. Steve Hendrix

Goes to a page not found. They do seem to show it in stock. If one doesn't mind waiting a bit, these can also be ordered via the below link, and you can support both a valuable dealer and the Hasselblad company at the same time...
  4. Steve Hendrix

Hasselblad XCD 28P Focus Shift

I tend to agree! https://www.captureintegration.com/the-fujifilm-gfx-100-ii-has-the-worlds-best-evf/ Steve Hendrix/CI
  5. Steve Hendrix

Robert, do you mean that only a portion of the screen is magnified when you manually focus? Which of course it would, it couldn't show you the entire scene magnified at once. But you can use the rear dial to pan around while the magnification stays zoomed in. Slightly confused by what you meant...
  6. Steve Hendrix

Yes, I find the LCD magnified ever so slightly more than the EVF on the X2D (but pretty close). But compared to the GFX 100 cameras, the EVF manual focus magnification is significantly less. That's too bad, maybe they can improve that at some point in the future. Steve Hendrix/CI
  7. Steve Hendrix

stiff Cambo sliding back

I would recommend contacting Cambo. They do have very specific recommendations for the type of lubrication for some of their products. Steve Hendrix/CI
  8. Steve Hendrix

I've not found a sensitivity setting for focus peaking, and being Hasselblad, I assumed there wasn't one so didn't look too hard, but maybe there is, although the nice thing about the Hasselblad interface is you don't have to worry too much if you don't find something that it is hiding in some...
  9. Steve Hendrix

The XCD 90V isn't just Hasselblad's finest lens – it could be the finest lens we've ever tested

This is true. No one is immune. The price point maybe makes a little difference, but it's no guarantee. Steve Hendrix/CI
  10. Steve Hendrix

Live view support for Capture One for iPad / iPhone Version 2.3.0

Brad Kaye took some time to have a play with the new app and produced a fairly concise write up: https://www.captureintegration.com/capture-one-mobile-live-view-support-for-phase-one-iq4-series-digital-backs-now-available/ Steve Hendrix/CI
  11. Steve Hendrix

Growing concern over availability of XCD (older style) and New V lenses

There's so much in this thread I have opinions about and would like to share. There are some misleading and/or inaccurate posts, also some completely accurate posts. Maybe at some point I'll clarify a few things, but I prefer not to comment on the above at this time. Steve Hendrix/CI
  12. Steve Hendrix

Schneider Apo Digitar 24mm 5.6 XL with centre filter with the CFV 100C

BTW - if you're looking for a center filter for the 24mm, PM me, I think we have one or two. Steve Hendrix/CI
  13. Steve Hendrix

Behind the scenes

I can recognize the Broncolor Picolite with Spot Attachment on the left and the Broncolor Flooter (light on the right). Great stuff. Steve Hendrix/CI
  14. Steve Hendrix

NWS 23mm & 110mm APO lenses in Hasselblad V-mount

Funny that this has come up again, I just happened to look up the link last week to see if there was any progress. There's never enough good lenses available and I was looking forward to these seeing the light of day. Oh well. Steve Hendrix/CI
  15. Steve Hendrix

Phase One XT 150mm HO-S SB Lens

This lens is only available for X Shutter mount in the XT panel, which also can fit Cambo WRS, in addition to the Phase One XT camera body. Steve Hendrix/CI
  16. Steve Hendrix

I only mentioned Rodenstock to emphasize that this lens has nothing to do with Rodenstock, it is a Phase One/Schneider design. I do not yet know the exact focal flange distance, but can you tell me what you have in mind? Steve Hendrix/CI
  17. Steve Hendrix

This lens shares no DNA with the Rodenstock lenses, and the rear spacer for the Phase One 150mm HO-S SB Lens is 42mm deep, versus the 10mm/17mm/48mm variants of the traditional Cambo WRS spacers. Steve Hendrix/CI
  18. Steve Hendrix

IQ5 rumors

The upgrade to IQ4 150 from the previous top of the line IQ3 100 Trichromatic upon launch in 2018 was $18,990. Of course, this could still be higher with an IQ5 launch, time has elapsed, costs are higher 6 years later, but we'll see. Steve Hendrix/CI
  19. Steve Hendrix

Please advise the esteemed forum members which technical camera system I should invest in for landscape photography

I've heard you learn something new every day. Even things you should already have known! 😉 Steve Hendrix/CI