The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Recommended technician for Mamiya 200mm APO

My Mamiya 200/2.8 needs its greased replaced. I'd seen Bill Roger's name on some threads, but he says he doesn't work on the Mamiya 200 APO. From time to time Don (DAG) has worked on some non-Leica lenses for me, but he's too busy these days, so he declined to work on the 200mm APO too. So...
  2. J

Lee System 100mm Wide Angle Lens Hood & Adapters

The Lee System 100mm Wide Angle Hood comes with Lee's 67mm and 82mm wide angle adapter rings. The hood, soft case & adapters are all in like new condition. Despite looking large, the hood is quite light and did not stress the lens in any way. If needed, hood mount & filter holder section can...
  3. J

FS: SmallRig L-Bracket for the Fuji GFX 100

This L-bracket is for the original Fuji GFX 100 (not the 100s). It is mint condition. $45 shipped and PayPal'd in the US.
  4. J

FS: Hasselblad V to Sony Lens Adapter (Novoflex)

The Novoflex HARING and NEXA adapter allows lenses like the Hasselblad 110mm FE to be mounted to a Sony A7rV or similar. This is adapter set-up is very strong and can easily support any Hasselblad V lenses. The HARING is in excellent condition with light signs of use. The NEXA portion was...
  5. J

FS: Elinchrom ELB 400 To Go Light Kit

I purchased the Elinchrom kit new from B&H several years ago. It has been used only in a home studio environment (in an overhead soft box because these lights are very light). The kit has never been outdoors or exposed to any type of harsh conditions. The kit includes - • Elinchrom Quadra HS...
  6. J

SOLD - Arca Swiss Rm3di with Extras

I've held onto the for Rm3di for nostalgic reasons, but it's time for it to move onto to a new home. The camera is excellent condition and all the controls operate smoothly. There is some light edge wear for normal use, but no dings, or scrapes. The camera has been gently used and never...
  7. J

Fuji GFX 100 II

The GFX 100 II is listed with pictures on Fred Miranda - https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1835505/0#16411221 LNIB. Price is $6799 PayPal'd and Shipped in the US.
  8. J

SOLD: SanDisk Professional PRO-Reader Multi-Card USB-C

I purchased Sandisk card reader last March because I needed a Compact Flash reader to use with the Phase One IQ3-100 Trichromatic. The card reader was used a couple times and is in like new condition. It comes with its original packaging and its USB-C cable. Price - $45 shipped and PayPal'd...
  9. J

SOLD - Phase One IQ4-150

Selling the last of piece of my medium format gear. The IQ4-150 works great and has been problem free. The kit includes - • Phase One IQ4-150 - Value Added Warranty to July 8, 2024 • Hahnel Cube Charger with power supply, world adapters and car cigarette lighter adapter • (4) Phase One...
  10. J

Calibrate IQ4-150 Spirit Levels?

On the IQ3-100 we could calibrate the IQ3 spirit levels, not seeing a way to do it on the IQ4-150. Is there a way to do it? Mine are off a tiny bit, more so the fore / after value.
  11. J

Exiftool Tags for storing X / Y Shift Values in IQ4 files

Curious if anybody has figured out which fields capture the X/Y movements stored in the IQ4 file when used with the Phase One XT.
  12. J

Phase One 8-Pin PC Sync Cord (IQ1/2/3)

I had bought several of these so I could leave them in the camera bag, the studio, etc. Sold my IQ3, so don't need this spare one anymore since it won't work with strobes & my IQ4. $40 shipped and PayPal'd in the US; USPS Priority Mail.
  13. J

Rodenstock 90mm f/5.6 Sironar Digital vs Schneider 100mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar

I'm considering these lenses for a Rm3di / IQ4 set-up. They are both candidates because neither need the rear extension (between the Rm3di and IQ4). I don't expect to be doing extreme shifts as this focal length, so not too fussed about image circles and such. What I'm trying to get sense for...
  14. J

Any way to get Schneider or Rodenstock wide angle set-up on a 35mm camera?

I was searching for a way to use something like a Schneider 28mm f/5.6 Super Digitar XL or maybe my Rodenstock 40mm HR with the Leica M10 Monochrom. It would need to reach infinity focus. Looking for something better than the Leica (Schneider) 28mm F2.8 Super Angulon R PC. I know there is...
  15. J

SOLD - Mamiya 645M 200mm F2.8 APO

I've used the Mamiya 200mm APO for ~7 years on a number of different cameras. The lens will mount on a Phase One XF body - it's a very minor modification and has no impact with the camera mounting on adapters, etc. The "rabbit ears" have been put back on the lens. I took them off because I...
  16. J

Phase One Capture Pilot - High Resolution Image Review?

Used the app for the first time the other day with an IQ3. Got it set up, fired off shots no problem. On the image review I expected to double tap into a nice high rez image where I could zoom in, check corners, edges, etc. I'm using an iPad Pro if that matters. Instead the image is very low...
  17. J

WTB - Phase One IQ3-100 Achromatic Back

Looking for the back only to go along with my XF/Trichromatic kit. Thank you.
  18. J

How to Change XF Camera Control Icons on the Back of the IQ3-100?

This easy on the XF via a long press (or menu on the XF camera itself), but can't figure out how to change on the IQ3 back. I'm talking about the 4 icons on along the bottom (ie - Drive, Metering, Focus and MUP): I want to change metering icon to the HDR icon. I thought changing them on the...
  19. J

Phase One / Mamiya 645AF Extension Tubes #1 and #2

Simply put, not using them anymore. Both work fine with my XF. They can be stacked. Both complete with their respective front & rear lens caps. Sold as a pair. $100 Shipped and PayPal'd in the US.
  20. J

Epson 5000 - "Please install the correct ink cartridge" Error Message

The printer wanted its maintenance tank replaced, so did that, printer did its things to initiate to read the chip, and then a couple minutes it throws an error message for the LLK cartridge ("Please install the correct ink cartridge"). The LLK is on the opposite of the printer. Reseated &...