The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

Center Filters -- skiing off piste with the S-K APO Digitar 35mm f/5.6 XL

Rob has sent me a PM concerning the CF II which I used on my SK 35mm XL (with my IQ4 150 on the ALPA). I tought I could show the corrected and the uncorrected LCC file here for a comparison. When I bought the lens, the CF IIf wasn't available anywhere, so I got the CF II instead. The correction...
  2. V

SOLD: ALPA SK 5,6/35mmXL and SK 4,5/90mm

These two lenses have been sold. Thanks for all the comments.
  3. V

great lenses for an ALPA with the new Hasselblad CFV 100C….
  4. V

Interlaken….
  5. V

Price reduced to sell: ALPA Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5,6/35mm XL: US $ 2000 ALPA Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 4,5/90mm SB34, in Aperture Mount: US $ 2000 You get both together for US $ 3800 Best regards Jost
  6. V

Hi Stefan I had bought the centerfilter number II with the lens as it was the only one available. I have always been very happy with it, as it also keeps the lens very compact. If you think it would be necessary to brighten up the corners even more, this is very easy in post. Best regards Jost
  7. V

Price reduced.....
  8. V

A member has asked me about the lever/switch adjacent to the sync port, visible in the fifth image (only on the SK 5,6/35mmXL). Some of the ALPA lenses with Copal 0 shutters have this "ALPA lock" which prevents accidental opening of the shutter. That lock doesn't alter the use of the shutter at...
  9. V

For sale: ALPA Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5,6/35mm XL The lens and the original center filter are both in excellent condition. Lens surfaces are perfect, no scratches, no haze, no fungus, focus smooth throughout entire range, Copal 0 shutter works perfect. Included: Original center...
  10. V

Fun with M11 Monochrom

The summer is here, but there's still snow up in the Alps. I spent a few days in the area of the famous swiss passes Grimsel, Furka and Susten. Here are some images taken with the M11M and the APO-Summicron 50mm. For these, I used an orange filter.
  11. V

Fun with M11 Monochrom

To me, that is no provocation at all! I also used to own the Leica Monochrom Typ 246 and loved working with it, the files and prints (!) certainly look great even today. In fact you are making an important point here: We could convert color images to black and white conveniently in software and...
  12. V

Fun with M11 Monochrom

Great tonality! Have you been using any filters for those images? When shooting outdoors / in bright sunlight, I often put a yellow or an orange filter in front of the lens. Only for special occasions / dramatic looks I might use a red filter....
  13. V

Fun with M11 Monochrom

First short trip with the M11M to Marseille! At the Mucem (a museum...) Marseille Cathedral Coffee shop... street chess "Ombrière du Vieux-Port de Marseille", a big mirror roof...
  14. V

Sold: Three Copal 0 shutters

The three shutters have been sold.
  15. V

New reduced price US $ 900
  16. V

New reduced price US $ 1200
  17. V

Still for sale!
  18. V

For sale: Three (!) Copal 0 shutters I had my ALPA HR Alpagons (32mm, 50mm and 90mm) converted from Copal 0 to Aperture Unit. They were sent to Rodenstock in Germany by ALPA, and they have done a perfect job. They also sent back the three Copal 0 shutters: They are in perfect condition and have...