The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

SOLD: ALPA SK 5,6/35mmXL and SK 4,5/90mm

For sale: ALPA Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5,6/35mm XL The lens and the original center filter are both in excellent condition. Lens surfaces are perfect, no scratches, no haze, no fungus, focus smooth throughout entire range, Copal 0 shutter works perfect. Included: Original center...
  2. V

Sold: Three Copal 0 shutters

For sale: Three (!) Copal 0 shutters I had my ALPA HR Alpagons (32mm, 50mm and 90mm) converted from Copal 0 to Aperture Unit. They were sent to Rodenstock in Germany by ALPA, and they have done a perfect job. They also sent back the three Copal 0 shutters: They are in perfect condition and have...
  3. V

Positive feedback for Anne Holtrop

I had bought an ALPA lens from Anne in January 2022, he certainly is a trustworthy seller! Jost von Allmen, as "vonalpen"
  4. V

Sold: ALPA Adapter kit for Mamiya 645 lenses

For sale: ALPA adapter kit to mount manual Mamiya 645 lenses directly to any ALPA 12 camera (SWA, STC, TC, Max, Plus…) Included are: 1 ALPA adapter for Mamiya 645 lenses 1 ALPA intermediate adapter 17mm 1 ALPA 12 FPS adapter 11mm 1 Mamiya bayonet cap (body cap) Everything is in excellent...
  5. V

FS: ARCA-Swiss d4 SOLD!

For sale: ARCA-Swiss d4; geared tripod head with classic knob quick release Used, but in very good, fully functional condition Renowned quality, long lasting construction Gears run smooth and are absolutely clean Tiny scuffs from normal use. There’s one mark at the bottom from a locking screw...
  6. V

positive feedback for ggibson

I bought the Voigtlander 180/4 APO Lanthar SL from Graham. Smooth transaction, lens in great shape, as described, highly recommended seller!
  7. V

FS: Nomatic Camera Pack (Kit)

For sale: Nomatic photo travel backpack (by Peter McKinnon), brand new, unused! Complete bundle with backpack (35 litres), integrated Cube pack (expands to 21 litres, with padded bottom camera compartment, can be used as a separate daypack), two accessory cases (solid build), rain cover...
  8. V

FS: Sony A6000, black & white converted

For sale: Sony A6000, black & white converted I bought the camera new two years ago from B&H and had it converted to black & white by Monochrome Imaging Services. Included in this kit are: Sony Camera A6000 (black & white converted), in excellent condition. The LCD-Display has been protected...
  9. V

FS: Pentax 645 lens kit for Fuji GFX

For sale: Three Pentax-A 645 lenses and Fotodiox Pro adapter for Fuji GFX A perfect, compact manual lens kit! - SMC Pentax-A 645 3,5/35mm - SMC Pentax-A 645 2,8/75mm - SMC Pentax-A 645 4/120mm Macro (up to 1:1 magnification) All these lenses are the latest manual versions, optically perfect...
  10. V

FS: Mamiya Digital Back Adapter HX701

For sale: In addition to my Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID kit and lenses in the other threads, I have for sale an additional Mamiya Digital Back Adapter HX701 for the Mamiya RZ67 PRO IID (fits Mamiya / Phase One backs) and a focusing Screen RZ Type A (with markings for sensor size 40x54mm). Everything in...
  11. V

FS: ALPA Pentax 67 kit

For sale, as a kit: ALPA adapter for Pentax 67 lenses, like new. And two Pentax 67 lenses: 4/55mm and 2,4/105mm, latest versions, optically perfect: No haze, no separation, no fungus, no scratches. Aperture clean and working perfectly, stopping down manually. You will need an additional ALPA...
  12. V

FS: Mamiya RZ67 lenses (excellent!)

For sale: 8 (!) original Mamiya-Sekor Z lenses All these lenses are the latest versions, optically perfect: No haze, no separation, no fungus, no scratches. Shutters in perfect condition. Lenses also come with all original accessories, caps, covers, rubber lens hoods and three come with the...
  13. V

FS: Mamiya RZ67 PRO IID

For sale: Mamiya Body RZ67 PROIID including all original accessories and Digital Back Adapter HX701 (fits Mamiya / Phase One backs) and Focusing Screen RZ Type A (with markings for sensor size 40x54mm); in perfect condition, hardly used! Also includes additional adapter cover plate, waist lever...
  14. V

FS: ALPA HR Alpagon 5.6/23mm

For sale: ALPA HR Alpagon 5,6/23mm LB, like new. Latest version with Copal 0 shutter, including original Rodenstock center filter. The lens and the center filter are both in excellent condition. I have kept the center filter on the lens the whole time since I bought them together in 2017...
  15. V

FS: NISI landscape filter kit

For sale: complete NISI landscape filter kit The whole kit is like new, most of the filters have never been used, all are perfectly clean and absolutely scratch free. The filters are all made from optical glass, are Nano coated on both sides and show no color cast. Included in the kit: -...
  16. V

FS: Leaf Aptus 22

For sale: Leaf Aptus 22 (with Mamiya / Phase One mount) The back has been used but is in good condition, frame count is 5248. Normal signs of wear, but no scratches! Sensor is absolutely clean, back functions properly. It comes with the original pen for the touch screen, three batteries...
  17. V

FS: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 2,8/110mm LS

For sale: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 2,8/110mm LS The lens has been used but is in good condition, optically excellent. Normal signs of wear, but no scuffs! Glass is clean, very tiny dust inside, no fungus, no cleaning marks, aperture clean as well. Leaf shutter working properly, autofocus...
  18. V

FS: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 3,5/45mm LS Blue Ring

For sale: Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 3,5/45mm LS Blue Ring The lens is like new and in excellent condition, just used for test shots on my XF, which is also for sale. It comes with all original parts: Lens hood, caps, (huge) box and 5-year warranty, valid until 29th January 2023. I bought...
  19. V

FS: Phase One XF

For sale: Phase One XF, like new! The camera has been hardly used and is in excellent condition, just 238 frames with the camera shutter, and a total of 125 mirror releases (check image no 5). The camera already came with the new HAP2 autofocus hardware, I also upgraded it to the newest...
  20. V

FS: Sony A6000 IR converted

For sale: Sony A6000 Infrared converted by Kolarivision I bought the camera new directly from Kolarivison exactly one year ago, it is in excellent condition, all attached photos are from the actual items. Sensor conversion type: 720nm Infrared, and it also includes the Hotspot reducing AR...