The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: Rollei 1.4x Longar teleconverter (6000/AFi/Hy6)

For sale: Rollei 6000 series 1.4x Longar (teleconverter) Excellent condition and optically perfect. Comes with front and rear protective caps. (Fits AFi and Hy6 too and I expect it works fully though I haven't been able to confirm functionality so caveat emptor.) Price: $400 + shipping
  2. G

FS: Rollei 9mm, 17mm and 34mm extension rings (AFi/Hy6)

Selling a set of 9mm, 17mm and 34mm extension rings for the Rollei 6000 series. (These also fit the AFi/Hy6 though I can't guarantee full functionality because I haven't tested). The 17mm and 34mm are in excellent condition. The paint on the 9mm is a bit worn but it is still fully functional of...
  3. G

FS: Rollei 80mm f2.8 PQS lens

now €325 + shipping
  4. G

Still available.
  5. G

Rollei 80mm f2.8 PQS lens in very good condition and perfect working order. Comes with front and rear lens caps. €350 + shipping from EU
  6. G

Rollei... 6008 AF or Hy6

I've had both systems (with digital backs). I preferred the Hy6, especially for digital, and there are more back options for the Hy6 too. However, it is considerably more expensive. If you're a film shooter then I'd probably go for the 6008AF. You can always keep the lenses and sell the body...
  7. G

Does Anyone here use Behance?

The problem with Behance is that getting featured is too hit and miss. You have to be lucky to be noticed and selected out of the thousands of projects that are posted daily. And you need to be featured to have a chance of getting work. FWIW, I'm here: http://www.behance.net/grahammitchell
  8. G

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Helipad on the Burj Al Arab ;) How did you get access?
  9. G

New Apple 13" Retina... No FW800 again... Sorry, i won't buy it !

Fortunately this is not the case for Hy6/AFi users afaik, as the battery can be installed in just the camera, not the back itself, and power both the camera and back.
  10. G

advice on a portrait setup

I love the 110mm f2 (Rollei mount) lens and use it frequently. If you shoot it wide open you do need good eyes and technique to avoid missing too many shots. When you nail it, the results are wonderful.
  11. G

FS: Leaf Aptus II 12-R, 80 megapixel back in your choice of mount

I will miss the file quality but I have some other ideas which I need the money for, unfortunately.