The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: Rollei 1.4x Longar teleconverter (6000/AFi/Hy6)

For sale: Rollei 6000 series 1.4x Longar (teleconverter) Excellent condition and optically perfect. Comes with front and rear protective caps. (Fits AFi and Hy6 too and I expect it works fully though I haven't been able to confirm functionality so caveat emptor.) Price: $400 + shipping
  2. G

FS: Rollei 9mm, 17mm and 34mm extension rings (AFi/Hy6)

Selling a set of 9mm, 17mm and 34mm extension rings for the Rollei 6000 series. (These also fit the AFi/Hy6 though I can't guarantee full functionality because I haven't tested). The 17mm and 34mm are in excellent condition. The paint on the 9mm is a bit worn but it is still fully functional of...
  3. G

FS: Rollei 80mm f2.8 PQS lens

Rollei 80mm f2.8 PQS lens in very good condition and perfect working order. Comes with front and rear lens caps. €350 + shipping from EU
  4. G

FS: Leaf Aptus II 12-R, 80 megapixel back in your choice of mount

Selling my Leaf Aptus II 12 R in Hy6 mount with staggering 80 megapixel image quality :) Technical details here: Leaf Aptus-II 12R 80MP digital camera back I bought it with the Leaf Gold Package, which means there is nearly 2 years of warranty left and one free mount swap. In other words you...
  5. G

FS: Hy6/AFi 6060 film magazine

For sale: Hy6/AFi 6060 film magazine. I got this as part of a package but I won't be using it. As new condition, still under warranty. Comes with original box. Price: €1000+shipping. Prefer bank transfer. Paypal is also ok but buyer pays PP fees.
  6. G

FS: Rollei remote control RC 120

Rollei remote control, with 5 metre cable, VGC. $90 Very useful for longer exposures - you can really minimize camera movement by locking up mirror and releasing the leaf shutter with the remote. Also useful for unusual camera positions.
  7. G

FS: Rollei 34mm extension ring

Rollei 34mm extension ring, excellent condition. $150
  8. G

FS: Rollei 80mm f2.8 PQS lens

For sale, a lovely 80mm PQS lens, great condition with front and back lens caps. Great performer. You can see wide open (f2.8) performance on an 80 megapixel sensor here: and 100% crop: Price: €600 (currently $850) plus shipping. I will be bringing this with me to central London tomorrow...
  9. G

FS: Sinar eMotion adapter for Rollei 6000 mount

Selling used adapter in perfect working order. This adapts all Sinar eMotion backs onto all Rollei 6000 series bodies. Flash sync cable included. €560 (currently $800)
  10. G

FS: Rollei 6008AF plus accessories

Rollei 6008AF - €766 (currently $1100), inc original charger (no original batteries - see other items), 6x6 film back, waist level finder, neckstrap. Overall in very good condition with one intermittent issue - the battery meter sometimes plummets to empty even when battery is full. A camera...
  11. G

FS: Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back

(generic product photo) The item for sale is a Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back. It is a 22 megapixel back with no anti-aliasing filter, 48x36mm sensor, produces 124MB TIFF files, captures at one frame per second (that's actually quite decent for medium format digital!), exposures up to 32...
  12. G

Test run of Rollei lenses, wide open, on 80MP sensor

Those who think these old lenses aren't up to standard for 80MP digital sensors might be in for a surprise. Here's a quick run through of my lenses (except the 150mm which is in storage), all shot wide open in my kitchen. I might not have nailed absolutely perfect focus (it's 2am here!) so...
  13. G

Ordered a Hy6 and Leaf Aptus II 12 today!

Ordered a Leaf Aptus II 12, Hy6, waist level finder, 45 degree finder, 6060 film magazine and remote control today! Can't wait for the new toys to arrive I discovered from a little research that the Hy6 has a quick release plate built into the base as part of the camera. None of the Hy6 owners...
  14. G

Has anyone been to Casa Lula lately?

Just curious. Apparently it's one of the most beautiful colonial towns in the mountains of central Mexico ;)
  15. G

FS: Profoto Pro 6 packs and heads

I am selling two used Profoto Pro 6 FREEZE packs - one is a 2400 version, and the other a 1200. These are powerful, well built and reliable industry standard units with short flash duration perfect for freezing models (hence the 'FREEZE' name). Both packs come with a Pro head with protective...
  16. G

Sinar eXposure 7.0.1 released

Sinar eXposure 7.0.1 is now available for download. There is a dark GUI option which I think is new and looks good :) www.sinar.ch For some reason the simple window size bug which I reported when v6 was released is still not fixed. When you open eXposure for the first time, the application...
  17. G

FS: Rollei 40mm f3.5 PQ lens, Exc+

For sale: one used Rollei 40mm f3.5 Super Angulon lens (made by Schneider) in excellent+ condition. It works perfectly and it basically looks like new. I have 2 of these lenses and this has been my backup lens which I have only tested but never used for work. If you are looking at this item then...
  18. G

WTB: Sinar Hy6/Leaf AFi body

Wanted: Sinar/Rolleiflex Hy6 or Leaf AFi body. Prefer Sinar, especially with revolving adapter.
  19. G

Sinar e75LV now €7500

Just noticed that Sinar seems to be offering a special deal until the end of the month - a Sinar e75LV for €7500. Add an adapter of your choice and you're looking at low to mid 8K for a 33MP back with live view, good ISO 800 performance (remember Thierry's thread?) plus 3 year warranty. Sounds...
  20. G

FS: Rollei 40mm f3.5 PQ lens

I recently sold this lens on ebay but the highest bidder never paid. Very annoying. At least this established the market price of the lens: about €1700/£1500. see http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230338880242 I would be happy therefore to get €1600...