The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Z

How Can We Help GetDPI Stay Alive

I am ready to contribute any amount of donatiıon to keep this wonderful community under Getdpi forums. Ziya
  2. Z

Cambo WRS-M645 and WRS-CA

After reading both comments, I assume that there is no need to spend time and money on the Canon lenses as mines are really old. However, I think I will give it a try to M645 to use my Schneiders and Phase lenses for XF with my Cambo. Thank you for the comments. Ziya
  3. Z

Cambo WRS-M645 and WRS-CA

Dear All, I hope all of you are in good health under these unfortunate circumstances. As most of us, I am self-quarantined at home in Istanbul. As an owner of IQ 4150 with Cambo WRS and XF, my XF lenses almost always sit idle aside of Rodenstocks. Also I have Canon TSE lenses from old days. So...
  4. Z

New Phase One Firmware for IQ, XF, and XT

I took the poison pill and I am still alive. My technical camera works just perfect with the new firmware. I confirm the longest shutter speed for the frame average is 1Min. Ziya
  5. Z

Thank you Dominique, 1 min is certainly enough assuming it is 16-bit as well. I actually had a chance to experiment with AFA last week and I was very happy with the results which I will share here in coming days. Ziya
  6. Z

It's good to hear that it's working allright with XF. I am curious that if the longest exposure for frame averaging for one shut went up from 2 second to 60 minutes. Ziya Ziya Tacir | Photography
  7. Z

Official Phase One IQ4 150 Firmware 1.03.26 Details from CI

I have only tech camera with me at the moment and it seems like I can not update the new firmware to my IQ4 without the XF body, is that correct? I would really appreciate your answers. Best Ziya
  8. Z

Issues with IQ4 solved

I am contacted by Phase One that they've already taken immidiate action to fully satisfy my problems:). I am very happy to be proven right by choosing P1 as my gear provider and I am very proud of them for their fast response. So for the time being, I started enjoying 2019:clap: Best to you all
  9. Z

Issues with IQ4 solved

I checked out the firmware version on my IQ4 and it seemed as if it were the latest one. Then I called my local dealer and he swore to me that they upgraded the back and the XF as well. However, I wanted to make sure that it had the latest version and I upgraded it once more. Noppppp, all of the...
  10. Z

Issues with IQ4 solved

Please view the video at the following link: https://youtu.be/Z5tJZslI-2s :angry:
  11. Z

Issues with IQ4 solved

I alrady contacted my dealer in Turkey and we will upgrade the firmware this week and I hope it will remedy all of my problems. However, my XF was delivered with my back at the same time from the factory and there is no new update since the delivery. I have no idea why they are not delivered...
  12. Z

Issues with IQ4 solved

I was so excited to try my brand new IQ4 as it was sitting in its box for a week. This is my third back from Phase one as I have been very happy with my IQ 180 and IQ3 on my XF and Cambo WRS 1600. When I took the back out from the box, I heard some clicking noise from inside the back as there...
  13. Z

Phase One IXU Aerial or Hasselblad A5D Aerial?

Gerald, this is an incredible setup and I love the end result, thanks a lot.
  14. Z

Phase One IXU Aerial or Hasselblad A5D Aerial?

I am interested in aerial photography. I am looking for a drone system coupled with a camera system. Can you recommend me the best system for large prints? Best Ziya Tacir
  15. Z

Extremely large scale flower photograph

Dear Don, I will photograph exactly same kind of flowers&some fruits. Ziya
  16. Z

I have a Cambo W-RS as well but my lenses are 23,40 and 70 mm and I thought I may need a 120 mm to zoom in for a close up feeling.What do you think the best lens for the Cambo would be for this particular project? I do not have a multi shot back unfortunately :(( I will use my IQ180. I will use...
  17. Z

Thanks Bop,I appreciate your advises. Ziya
  18. Z

Do you think one shot would be allright or I should take multiple shots and then stitch them in order to have a higher resolution file for a large print?