The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Fun with MF images 2024

National and University Library, Arch Jože Plečnik. 1936-41 Fuji gfx100 + 30TS
  2. C

Fun with MF images 2024

Fuji gfx 100, Culturel Center, Istanbul
  3. C

Cambo Rodenstock 32HR with Center filtre

Cambo Rodenstock 32HR, Rodenstock Center filtre, Copal 0 shutter, caps. Glass excellent condition. Euro 8,000 my pm [email protected]
  4. C

Linhof Technikardan 23s

Linhof Technikardan 23s
  5. C

Hi, Could you please send me some pictures at my mail ( [email protected]) ? Best

Hi, Could you please send me some pictures at my mail ( [email protected]) ? Best
  6. C

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

Whitney Museum of American Art, NY Arch Marcel Breuer
  7. C

Memory of the Great Architect “Balkrishna Vithaldas Doshi” 1927-2023, CEPT University Ahmedabad India ©2010
  8. C

Memory of the Great Architect “Balkrishna Vithaldas Doshi” 1927-2023, CEPT University Ahmedabad India ©2010
  9. C

IQ260 or Credo 60

If you want to sell in good used condition I’m a buyer. Please email me on [email protected]
  10. C

:) No I am not

:) No I am not
  11. C

Hi, did you sell IQ260 ? Best

Hi, did you sell IQ260 ? Best
  12. C

Phaseone p45+

Phaseone p45+