The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Cambo Rodenstock 32HR with Center filtre

Cambo Rodenstock 32HR, Rodenstock Center filtre, Copal 0 shutter, caps. Glass excellent condition. Euro 8,000 my pm [email protected]
  2. C

IQ260 or Credo 60

If you want to sell in good used condition I’m a buyer. Please email me on [email protected]
  3. C

Charles Poon

Dear All, I met Charles Poon with GETDPI. He is far from where I am. I had concerns in my first correspondence, but Charles is a reliable and workable person. I'm very glad to meet him, you can also work
  4. C

Rodenstock 23 HR Digaron-S f/5.6

Rodenstock 23 HR Digaron-S f/5.6 // 6000$
  5. C

PhaseOne IQ4150 Digital Back M Mount

PhaseOne IQ4150 Digital Back M Mount It was purchased on May 2019, Dave Gallagher CEO Capture Integration Actuation: 8373 The overall condition is very good There is no scratch You can see photos as below. My email: [email protected]
  6. C

Factum body

Looking to buy the Arca Swiss Factum
  7. C

Schneider PC-TS Super Angulon 4.5/28 HM Aspheric

Canon and Nikon Bayonet New USD $ 3000 PM [email protected]
  8. C

phaseone IQ250

I am selling my Phaseone IQ250, I used it several times may be 3158 exposures. I post images and shot count. I purchased this NEW. PM me for details. My price $12.000 Thanks, Cemal Emden