The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Hi Godfrey, Great idea, I think that's what you where thinking of. The only thing that puzzles me is the fact that the grip is about 4cm more away from the camera and so the combo feels remarkable heavier. Kind regards Wolfgang
  2. W

Hi Godfrey, may be my first attempt would fill your needs ?:) Kind regards. Wolfgang
  3. W

Hi and a happy new year to everyone! there were some thoughts in this thread about a left hand grip for the 907x and just in case it is still helpful to anyone: This is my solution and it really is a joy to use, can be mounted in seconds and gives me a L bracket on top. It is a 3 Legged...
  4. W

FS: Hasselblad 300/4.5 HC lens. Only 800 clicks. US$1795

Hi, how would you handle payment?
  5. W

Fuji GFX100 Messenger type Shoulder bag?

Just my 2 cents, but I would have a hard time to use a shoulder bag that is heavier than my gear. I have a Thinktank Retrospective 30 and a dothebag ( not sure it is still in production). Both are about 1kg and take the GFX100 with the long tiltable viewfinder and 2 additional lenses and some...
  6. W

Automatic stacking with the IQ4 150 and Cambo Actus XL

Hi Neil, there is a specific Haehnel remote for the PhaseOne XF camera sold by Phaseone dealers with just a shutter release. The part with the release button can be deplugged from the cable. The plug of the cable fits into the wireless remote. Kind regards Wolfgang
  7. W

Hi, I am not at home but I have 2 pictures with me. It is a stack of 50 (Iris) and 36 (Rose) shots made with the 105mm lens, Alpa FPS and bellows mounted on a Cognisys Stack Shot rail and combined in Helicon Focus. Kind regards Wolfgang
  8. W

Hi Gerald, Sorry for the delay, it is hard to speak about a comparison with a lens I don't own. What I can say is that I am very happy with the 105mm Rodenstock. One of my first reasons to buy it was that my dealer tould me that the lens was developed as a "cost no object" lens for control...
  9. W

Thank you Blake, it is the great benefit of the Cambo Actus DB and XL that you can exchange lenses and accessories without having to remount anything. But I am jealous - your lens is much cleaner than mine! Regards Wolfgang
  10. W

Just in case it is helpful to other members I would like to show my solution to do automatic stacks with a technical camera. Some weeks ago I bought a like new Cambo Ultima 23 used at a very modest price and upgraded it with 2 parts to an Actus XL. I have an Actus DB, so all the necessary other...
  11. W

Medium Format Macros Anyone?

Irises are some of the most amazing flowers for me, here is a stack of 40 pictures from tripod, using the great Focus stack tool of the XF camera, combined in ZereneStacker. I added 2 100% crops to show the fine details, the camera, back and lens are able to deliver. Kind regards Wolfgang
  12. W

and some more... ( made with Profoto A1 flash hold free in second hand)
  13. W

Hi, just stumbled over the thread, I enjoy to take pictures in my garden, all are taken handheld with the FX with IQ3 100MB and the Schneider 120mm Macro .Here you see different beards of Irises. Kind regards Wolfgang
  14. W

WTB Seitz 6x17 camera

Hi, I am searching for a Seitz 6x17 camera without the sensor but if possible with a lens (90 or 180mm Schneider). I live in EU. Regards Wolfgang
  15. W

WTB!! EU Phase One Blue Ring 35mm

Thanks, but the seller seems to live outside EU, so the VAT+customs make it too expensive (almost the "new" price for me):cry::cry: Kind regards Wolfgang
  16. W

WTB!! EU Phase One Blue Ring 35mm

Hi everyone, please contact me if you have a Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring 35mm F 3.5 for sale. The lens has to be in mint condition and should ship from inside the EU. Kind regards :):) Wolfgang
  17. W

RIP Michael

Seeing the news on Luminous Landscape really made me very sad. Michael has been a part of my photographic life, because I got so many benefits from his tutorials, reviews and articles that I miss him even though I never met him personally. RIP Michael