The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Are there any solutions for FujiFilm GFX and Cambo Ultima?

I have Cambo Ultima 23 and IQ160 and I would like to try FujiFilm GFX with Ultima. Are there any solutions, adapters for GFX to be used on a view camera?
  2. P

How to achieve the shortest flash duration with Profoto7a

I'm new Profoto lighting user. I was experimenting with water splashes using 7a packs and I'm not that satisfied with the results. There is still some motion blur and I was hoping to eliminate it completely with these packs. Am I doing it right? I just use one head by a pack set at minimum power...
  3. P

I need an advice on wide angle lens

I'm thinking about adding a wide angle lens for my studio view camera + IQ 160. Since I do studio still life it won't be my main lens, so I don't want to spend too much money. I'll be buying used, something in 45-60mm range. I narrowed my search to Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 45mm and 55mm...
  4. P

FS: Mamiya AFD body + Phase One 80mm D lens

I'm selling Mamiya AFD body + Phase One 80mm D lens. The price for the kit 1000$. Separately, Mamiya AFD 500$ and the Phase One 80mm D lens 650$. This is the newer D version, sharper than the cheaper old one. Not LS, of course. Both the body and the lens are in good shape. I bought DF body +...
  5. P

How to use Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar M Lens

I want to expand my workflow to large format camera and lenses with my IQ160. At the moment I use Phase One DF body with 80mm LS and 120mm macro lenses - that is all I need for studio still life and product (rarely wide angle). I though that logical choice would be Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Apo...
  6. P

WTB: Phase One P65+ Mamiya mount

I'm looking for Phase One P65+ back Mamiya mount. I'm also open to P40+ and Leaf Aptus II 12 offers. So, I decide to give it a try this way before I visit a dealer. I've been around for a year now, looking and learning. I already bought 80mm and 120mm lens from forum members. I also want to...
  7. P

What is the difference between these view cameras?

Since I haven't yet decided on my DMF system, I'm looking into a view camera option, too. I would mainly use it for studio product, still life, jewelry etc. I would like to take advantage of digital large format lenses (Schneider) and camera movements. So, my question is - what is the main...
  8. P

Tethering D800 in C1

Does anybody know when (if ever) will C1 start supporting D800 tethering? I see that Breeze already does, but I don't feel like buying it right know, since I already have C1. Thanks!
  9. P

C1 sharpening of D800E files

I just got my D800E and need advice from you guys using cameras without AA filter(even though it's not without AA completely). I heard that it needs less sharpening, so what are your recommendations for sharpening compared to, let's say to Canon 5DII? Thanks!
  10. P

P40+ with AFD body

How it feels like to look through AFD body viewfinder when crop sensor is in use (P30, 40, IQ140)? Since Guy Mancuso gave up DF body for this reason(at least it was one of them), is it hard to get used to? I'm used to 100% view with Canon, that's the way I compose picture. Is it better to go...
  11. P

I need info about Leaf Aptus II 28

This is my first post here. I've been searching about digital MF a lot lately, trying to make up my mind on stepping up to MF. I'm DSLR user (Canon 5D II) doing mostly product studio photography, so I have zero experience with digital backs. To get to the point, I decided on Leaf Aptus II 28...