The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Firmware H4D40, 50, 60, 50MS, 200MS

Sensor Unit Firmware H4D40, 50, 50MS, 200MS - R370 This is a feature update for the following cameras: H4D-40, H4D-50, H4D-50MS, H3DII-50, H3DII-50MS, H4D-200MS and CFV50 Highlights Include: - H4D-40: Option to select lower preview resolution in order to get a higher number of captures per...
  2. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Hassy CFV-50C - Under the radar?

CFV50c has a V series mount to accommodate the 200, 500, 900, SWC and Flex body cameras. H5D50c has an H series mount for all Hx and HxD cameras. The designs are entirely different.
  3. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

'BACK' message on CFV-50 LCD--what does it mean?

No, there is no battery status to indicate remaining capacity.
  4. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

I think the belief was the symbol was that of a battery and the phrase "Back" indicates the battery on the back needs to be changed.
  5. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

This is a Battery warning. The information is located on page 36 of the CFV50 manual. A warning on the display appears as a flashing yellow icon in the top right of the screen signifying that the battery should be charged (or changed) as soon as possible. The warning icon will also appear with...
  6. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Hasselblad service...

Stan and Stanley, thank you! That would be David Grover, I am alive and well at Hasselblad Bron...
  7. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

colorcasting with H3dII

I recommend using the Moire tool in Phocus, available for Mac and PC. Go to the Adjust tab > Noise filter > Moire A level 2 or 3 should do the trick.
  8. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

New Battery Grip Li-ion 2900 compatible with H3D ???

Pedro, If you wish to utilize the new 2,900 mAh battery you will need to update the firmware in your camera body. If you need assistance, please contact me at: [email protected] or call at 800-367-6434 x303. The update process is straight forward.
  9. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

John Yes, you can use the old charger with the new 2,900 mAh battery. It will take a minimum of 8 hours to reach 100% capacity. I have not fully tested at this time, i am waiting for these items to arrive on my desk. I no longer work in the field these days. I handle all support from the...
  10. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Hasselblad 80mm CF Lens Jammed

Adam As Schuster indicated, turn the key clockwise approx 1 revolution, you will feel a click, the shutter is now cocked and can be reattached to the camera body. I use a quarter for this, it fits perfectly in the slot.
  11. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Yes, you can use the new Li-ion 2,900 mAh battery pack on previous model cameras: H2D, H3D, H3DII, H4D and H4x. Hasselblad USA website: http://www.hasselbladusa.com/service--support/technical-support/firmware-downloads.aspx Camera Body firmware: H4D, H3DII, H3D, H2D 2.3.1/16.0.7 Firmware...
  12. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Battery and charger for Hasselblad CFV v1, needed in England

I suggest checking Calumet Photographic. They list the NPF batteries and chargers on their site. Digital cameras, lenses and photo gear at calumetphoto.com
  13. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Just a quick question, are the tech specs. of the Hasselblad CFV 16 1 the same as v2?

The CFV 16 had a 2.2" OLED display and the CFVII 16 had a 2.5" TFT display. The tactile feel of the buttons on the CFVII 16 was improved. Paul
  14. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Hasselblad announces H4D tether plug-in solution for Adobe® Lightroom® 4

Press Release - September 14th 2012 Hasselblad has announced a new Adobe® Lightroom® 4 tethering solution for its H4D medium format camera system. The plug-in, which is available from today, follows the company’s groundbreaking initiative with Adobe earlier this year, to bundle Lightroom...
  15. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

CFV photos green tint problem?

What version of Lightroom are you using?
  16. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

CFV photos green tint problem?

Hello Elrafo, I looked at the images. Please make sure that the firmware installed in the CFV16 is R267. You can find this here: Menu > Settings > About > Firmware revision Steve was kind enough to offer his comments " What happens when you have captured a spectrally neutral grey card in a...
  17. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

CFV Battery charge on FireWire ?

Raph The cameras are different as is how they present the battery status. When you see the battery symbol appear on the CFV display it is time to replace the battery with your spare.
  18. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Here is a link to the current CFV manual.
  19. Paul Claesson Hasselblad

Raph, There is a battery symbol that appears on the CFV display letting you that battery should be replaced. This information is in the 503/503CWD/CFV users manual version 10, refer to page 36. Paul