The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

SOLD-Fuji XT-5 (XT5)

Hi All, Up for sale is my Fuji xt-5. I'm the first owner and the camera is in mint shape. has lived in a cage the whole time I've had it. About 5k on the shutter. Comes with the original box and all the original accessories. Asking $1500.00 Price includes shipping in the conus, buyer to pay...
  2. P

VILTROX 13mm F1.4 Lens for Fuji X

Up for sale is my Viltrox 13mm lens. The lens is super sharp from wide open and in like new condition. The metal hood did get a small nick on it which you can see in photo#2 right on the lip of the short petal side. I'm the first owner and purchased new earlier this year. Includes the lens and...
  3. P

SOLD- Arca Swiss Canon Aperture Control Lens Board.

Hi All, Up for sale is my Arca Canon lens aperture control lens board for arca swiss tech and view cameras (RM3di, F-Universalis, M-2, F-line, and M-line). Allows use of Canon lenses on arca swiss with electronic aperture control. Works great with the canon TS-e lenses. Uses a little lipstick...
  4. P

SOLD- Fuji GF 45mm F2.8 Lens -LNIB-

Hi All, Up for sale is my fuji GF 45mm F2.8 Lens. Lens is in like new condition and comes with original box, and accessories (lens bag, manual etc...). Asking $950.00. I'll pay shipping in the CONUS, buyer to pay the paypal fee. I'm a long time member of the forum, feel free to PM me with any...
  5. P

Can I change the function of the joystick in playback mode on Fuji GFX 100s?

I cannot seem to find this in the manual or anywhere online, but I would like to change the function of the “press” function on the joystick when in playback mode. It’s currently set to open the playback menu if an image is on the rear screen, which is the same function as the regular menu/ok...
  6. P

FS: Arca Swiss 24cm Rotamount compatible bellows for Universalis/Digital.

Hi all, I've got a 24cm bellows for Rotamount or direct connect to mirrorless cameras via lens mount ring. Bellows covers roughly from 150 to 240mm. In like new condition. - $325.00 Free shipping in the CONUS. Prices are net to me. Buyer to cover the paypal fee or I'm happy to take friends and...
  7. P

FS: Pentax 645 A 150mm F3.5 Lens

Hi all, Up for sale is my Pentax 645 150mm F3.5 A Lens. In excellent shape for a vintage lens. A few minor specs of dust, which is to be expected for a lens this old. Works great on film or digital. I've shot it on the Fuji GFX cameras and the original 645 film camera. Asking $150.00 net to...
  8. P

FS: Kipon Pentax 645-Fuji GFX Shift Adapter

Hi All, Up for sale is my In like new condition Kipon P645 to GFX shift adapter. Asking $275.00 Price is net to me. Pm with any questions, I'm a long time member. Thanks for looking!
  9. P

Fuji GFX 50R-SOLD

Up for sale is my Fuji GFX 50r. Camera is in mint shape, and has worked flawlessly. Shutter count is only 5466. Has mostly been used in studio on the back of a view camera with electronic shutter. Comes with the original charger, manual, an extra OEM battery and a smallrig grip with Arca swiss...
  10. P

SOLD: Fuji GF 45-100mm lens.

Up for sale is my brand new Fuji GF 45-100mm lens for the GFX system. I bought this lens at the end of Nov. 2022 from Kenmore Camera. Had to make two long trips for family stuff and besides running it through some tests to make sure it's a good copy, it’s sat unused. Priorities have changed...
  11. P

SOLD: Canon 90mm TS-E F2.8 L Macro Lens-Price drop

Lightly used Canon 90mm TS-e F2.8 L Macro shift lens. This is the newer version. Lens is in Mint condition, no dings, dents, or scratches. Lens elements are pristine. Shifting mechanisms are like new. Works fantastic, and also great to use on larger sensor cameras like the Fuji GFX, Hasselblad...
  12. P

SOLD: Fuji XF 50mm F2 Lens

Hi All, Up for sale is my Fuji x 50mm F2 lens. In mint condition. Works great, nice sharp copy! Comes with box and caps. Fantastic little lens for the fuji X system. Only selling as I'm moving over to more Medium format gear. Asking $340.00 Price includes shipping. Buyer to pay the paypal...
  13. P

SOLD: Fujinon Xf 8-16mm F2.8 LM WR Lens

--SOLD-- Hi all, Up for sale is my fuji 8-16mm F2.8 lens for X mount. Lens is in mint condition and works flawlessly. No dings, dents, scratches on the glass or housing. Only selling as I'm moving out of the X mount system. This is the best wide angle for fuji x mount, by far, a no compromise...
  14. P

FS: Fujifilm X-T4 with extras-SOLD

—Camera is SOLD— Hi All, Up for sale is my Fuji X-T4. Camera is in mint condition with only light use. Shutter count is only 1910 clicks! Works as new. Comes with original box, accessories, etc... a smallrig video cage that has an Arca Swiss rail on the bottom and an arca foot on the side for...
  15. P

SOLD: Pentax 645 35mm F3.5 A lens

Hi All, Up for sale is my Pentax 645 35mm A Lens. This is a very clean copy. No dings, dents, scrapes or scratches. No haze or fungus either. Lens elements are pristine. This lens is about as close to mint as you'll find. This is a super sharp copy that I've used on the Fuji GFX series for 5...
  16. P

Fuji GF 45-100mm F4 LM OIS WR Lens

Hi all, Up for sale is my Fuji GF 45-100mm lens for the GFX system. Lens is in excellent shape overall. Minor rubbing at the base of the lens mount is about the only wear on the lens (see the last pic for a detail). The lens cap and hood have a couple marks on them. Cosmetically, I'd say it's...
  17. P

FS: Rodenstock 90mm F5.6 Apo Sironar Digital Lens-SOLD

Hi All, Up for sale is my Rodenstock 90mm F5.6 Apo Sironar Digital Lens. Lens is in like mint/like new condition. Glass is pristine and no marks, dents, or scrapes on the housing either. Copal shutter is super smooth and is accurate to the ear and other lenses I've tested it against. Just...
  18. P

SOLD: Arca Swiss Universalis with GFX Rotafoot

Hi All, Up for sale is a practically brand new Arca Swiss Universalis. Camera is in mint condition with only one small rub mark on the front duck bill. This setup is configured with the Monoballfix clamp for attaching cameras, film standards and is outfitted with the recently released Rotafoot...
  19. P

SOLD-Schneider 120mm Makro Symmar HM F5.6 Lens

Hi All, Up for sale is my Schneider Macro lens for 4x5 and digital. Lens is in great shape overall. Copal Shutter works fine and sounds accurate to the ear. Works great on view cameras with film or digital when used in it's working aperture. I have used it with the Fuji GFX on digital. The...
  20. P

Arca Swiss DSLR Bellows, Fuji GFX bayonet mount ring, Flip lock DSLR mounting bracket for M2, F-line and M-line cameras

Hi All, I have a DSLR/mirrorless format kit up for sale. Parts are detailed below: Arca Swiss DSLR Bellows Price: $350.00 110mm front standard to DSLR/Mirrorless Bellows for Arca Swiss cameras. Universal compatibility with any current digital camera, (sony, canon...