The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

FS: Hasselblad HC 210mm lens and HC 1.7X teleconverter

Hi I have a Hasselblad HC 210mm lens for sale: The lens barrel is generally clean, with a hairline size scratch close to where the serial number is on the lens barrel. The front and rear lens cap, the lens shade, the lens, the Hasselblad lens case and the box (not original) is included. There...
  2. P

WTB Hasselblad HC 50mm II lens

Looking to buy Hasselblad HC 50mm II lens in excellent or very good condition. Thank you. Ming
  3. P

Hasselblad HC macro 120mm from Keh

Hi all, I recently purchased a used Hasselblad HC macro 120mm from KEH for about $1559. It was graded as BGN. There was only a small dent on the lens barrel, otherwise the lens is in good condition. However the shutter actuations are a little bit of 22,000. All of my Hasselblad lens were...
  4. P

What lens to bring to Iceland for Hasselblad H4d 40?

I am going to Iceland for a week in August for a photography trip. I am planning to bring my Fuji XE1 and Hasselblad H4D 40. I do landscape photography. I have the following Hasselblad lens, which lens do you think I should bring? Any suggestion is very much appreciated. 35-90mm, 50mm II, 28mm...
  5. P

Can I use the Hasselblad HV90X viewfinder with my Hasselblad H4D

Is the Hasselblad HV90X viewfinder compatible with my Hasselblad H4D? Thank you.
  6. P

Tear with the Hasselblad HVD90X viewfinder eye cup

Hi! I have a tear with my Hasselblad HVD90X viewfinder eye cup. Is there any replacement for the eye cup? If it does, it is difficult to replace the eye cup on my own, or do I need to send the viewfinder to Hasselblad for service? Any help will be very much appreciated.