The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Jamgolf

ProMediaGear TR343-BLACK TR343 Tripod

TR343-BLACK TR343 Pro-Stix 51" inch Carbon Fiber Tripod w/ 34mm diameter legs 3-Section TR34 Choose Apex Color: Black Standard Good condition. Price: $500 including shipping and fees within the continental US More Info...
  2. Jamgolf

Profoto B2 250 Air TTL kit

Profoto B2 250 Air TTL kit, with some nice Profoto gel filters and Condition 1 case. Price: $700 SOLD Price includes fees and shipping with the continental US Good condition.
  3. Jamgolf

Profoto D1 500 Air and D1 250 Air

Profoto D1 500 Air and D1 250 Air with Condition 1 Case. Price: $900 for both Price includes fees and shipping within the continental US Sparingly used. Condition is very good.
  4. Jamgolf

Profoto B1X To-Go Kit

Profoto B1X To-Go Kit Barely used a few times. Price: $1100 SOLD to @Mexecutioner Price includes fees and shipping within the continental US
  5. Jamgolf

Arca-Swiss Leveler L60, Classic Quick Release a.k.a mini cube

Arca-Swiss Leveler L60, Classic Quick Release a.k.a mini cube Price: $325 SOLD to @thovenmedia Price includes fees and shipping within continental US It's in good condition and been used sparingly.
  6. Jamgolf

IQ3 100, Cambo WRS Technical, XF etc.

THANKS, EVERYONE! 1. Phase One IQ3-100 Digital Back - shot count 3150 - $13000 $10000 FIRM. SOLD to @PSon 7. Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring 150mm f/2.8 - FPS Count 3869 - $3800 $3000 FIRM. SOLD to @Landscapelover 3. Rodenstock 32 Cambo Tilt/Shift - with neutral density filter - $6500 $5800...
  7. Jamgolf

Possible tariffs on German lenses

I just noticed this alarming article in Capture Integration newsletter. It would really suck if a 25% price increase in the prices of German-made lenses takes effect.
  8. Jamgolf

Wake up Phase One (Please)

I admit to being a Phase One fanboy and truly believe this company cares about photography. They have been developing hardware and software solutions that are squarely photographic solutions with a photographer in mind. Some of these solutions may or may not please us or fit everyone's needs or...
  9. Jamgolf

Question for owners who've upgraded from IQ3-100 to IQ4-150

I wanted to get feedback from owners who have upgraded from IQ3-100 to IQ4-100. Specifically: 1. Is the resolution improvement evident in a large (50 inch plus) print? (compared to IQ3-100) 2. Is the image quality better (tonality, color, highlight recovery, shadow recovery etc.) and is that...
  10. Jamgolf

FS (Hasselblad) Zeiss Superachromat 350mm

For sale: FS Hasselblad V Zeiss Superachromat 350mm Price: $7250 (price includes shipping within contiguous US and Paypal fees) Condition: Very Good Comes with its brown cylindrical leather case. I've used this lens with an adaptor on Cambo WRS with excellent results. Easily able to provide...
  11. Jamgolf

Contemplating upgrading from IQ3-100 to IQ4-150 - Thoughts?

When the IQ3-100 was announced, as a then Credo 60 owner I knew I would definitely upgrade. The question was "when" (not "if") I would upgrade. Features such as drammatically better live view , the ability to bump up the ISO from 50 to 200 (even 400) and better battery life were very meaningful...
  12. Jamgolf

WTB: Arca Swiss Leveler L60 (a.k.a. mini-cube)

I'm interested in buying an Arca Swiss Leveler L60. I prefer the Classic Quick release but will consider the fliplock version too. Part Numbers: 860102 or 860103
  13. Jamgolf

(CAMBO WRS) Rodenstock HR-Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6

For sale: Rodenstock HR-Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6 in Cambo WRS mount Rodenstock Center ND Filter for Rodenstock HR-Digaron-S 23mm PRICE for lens and CF filter: USD $6000 More Info: Lens is in excellent condition. I am not the first owner, it was previously owned by one of the very respected...
  14. Jamgolf

Question: Updating Phase One LENS firmware

Probably a silly question but I'd rather ask ... So, how can the lens firmware be updated? Last night I installed the latest firmware for XF which I believe also updates the IQ3 back. Does it also update the lens firmware or is there a separate firmware package/process for lenses?
  15. Jamgolf

FS: Rodenstock 23HR for Cambo WRS (with Center Filter)

Rodenstock 23HR for Cambo WRS with Center Filter Lens is in very good condition. Price: $5400 includes Paypal fees and shipping with in United States Price is FIRM
  16. Jamgolf

FS: Zeiss CFE 180mm (Hasselblad V)

Zeiss CFE 180mm (Hasselblad V) Body and glass are in nice & clean condition. Minor dust is present, which is to be expected. It does not affect image quality in any way. I bought a hood for it recently, which I will include (it is brand new). Selling only to help pay for a blue ring lens I...
  17. Jamgolf

Removing XF back cover plate?

I realize this is a really dumb question ... so please excuse my ignorance. I've just received an XF camera body and I dont know how to remove the back cover plate i.e. the plate that needs to be removed so the digital back can be attached. I should RTFM - I know :) I've done that. The manual...
  18. Jamgolf

H6X or XF

H6X + True Focus + 1/2000s flash sync (with orange dot lenses) - Older platform - No modern non-portraiture tools such as focus stacking, timelapse etc. - price is similar to XF but seems too high for an old platform XF ? Honeybee autofocus + new & upgradable platform + ProfotoAir...
  19. Jamgolf

Schneider APO-Digitar 120/5.6 N in Cambo WRS Tilt/Swing Lens Panel

Schneider APO-Digitar 120/5.6 N in Cambo WRS Tilt/Swing Lens Panel Very good condition. I really would like to keep it but I need funds for another purchase. So putting it up for sale reluctantly. Price: $3100 (Including shipping and Paypal fees)
  20. Jamgolf

FS: Microsoft Surface Pro 2

Microsoft Surface Pro 2 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 4300U @ 1.9GHz, Windows 10 Bought it for tethering with Credo 60 but since upgrading to IQ3 digital back I have not used it much. Its in good condition. Used but not abused. Price: $400 FIRM (Price includes shipping within US and Paypal fees)