The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jerome_m

Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM

I could not find a thread about this lens. I know that reviews are unanimously positive, but I would be interested in the opinion of actual users. Thank you in advance.
  2. jerome_m

Sony FE 100mm STF G OSS

I could not find a thread about the Sony FE 100mm STF G OSS lens. Does anyone here use it? Sample picture:
  3. jerome_m

Mitakon Zhongyi 50mm f/ 0.95 and A7RII sensor max aperture?

I would like to know whether the A7RII sensor can actually use the f/0.95 aperture of the Mitakon Zhongyi 50mm. A few years ago, there was a study that pixels internal shading limited the usable aperture of some lenses. The A7RII being a backlight sensor has less pixel internal shading, but a...
  4. jerome_m

Comparing resolution

An exercise for our distraction. I took 7 cameras tested on dpreview and tried their studio scene comparison tool. I took a 100% sample with fine details and mounted the 7 samples side by side. Then I masked the top lines with the cameras name. Can you tell which cameras have the biggest...
  5. jerome_m

List of lenses for MF DSLRs

I found the following info in another forum: list of lenses available for MF DLSRs (only current lenses, no discontinued lenses). Bold indicates a central shutter. 35mm diagonal equivalent between brackets (for Hasselblad and P1, all 3 sensor sizes listed). No technical cam lenses, only DSLRs...
  6. jerome_m

Color cast on technical cameras.

I noticed that picture in the thread about the IQ3100: The picture is taken with the IQ3100 and the Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W. I don't use a technical cam, so this is the first time I see a demonstration of the colour shift. Is this level of colour cast common with lenses designed for...
  7. jerome_m

Capture One (for Sony)

Things are changing. Capture One for Sony here: https://www.phaseone.com/en/Imaging-Software/Capture-One-for-Sony.aspx? Also a 42.4 Megapixels camera: Sony Global - Digital Imaging – ILCE-7RM2
  8. jerome_m

Comparison of MF lenses

Would anybody know a site comparing the MF DLSRs lenses between brands: Mamiya/Schneider for Phase1, Leica S, Hasselblad HC and Pentax?
  9. jerome_m

Sinar eSprit 65 adapter.

Would someone know if mount adapters for the Sinar eSprit 65 are still available and how much they would cost?