The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

A couple of C1 questions/issues

Paul, don't forget about the filters panel if you are looking at actual LCC files themselves... you can filter by date, lens data, keywords, etc. You can filter by multiple options by using the alt/option key and clicking on multiple categories. Otherwise I would organize them like jagsiva...
  2. J

Capture One 7.2 is out

Capture One Pro 7.2's Live View feature has been significantly redesigned. Here's what to expect and how to get optimal results from it: https://captureintegration.com/the-new-live-view-in-capture-one-7-2/
  3. J

Capture One 7.2 is out

After further discussion with Phase One, Live View in Capture One 7.2 is functioning as designed. Phase One has made the Live View function more accurate, but requires a change in thinking when it comes to zooming to 100% in Live View. We are working on a more detailed blog post discussing this...
  4. J

Capture Pilot 1.5.1 Released

Phase One released an update to Capture Pilot this morning. While we are still testing it, it does seem to initially fix some issues present in 1.5.0. Check out our blog to further updates, as we will put more in-depth information there later today. https://captureintegration.com/blog/...
  5. J

Capture One 7.2 is out

We shot this at 3200 ISO on Monday. Click to see the full size image
  6. J

Capture One 7.2 is out

I would not recommend jumping to 7.2.0 at this point unless you are just using it for testing IQ250 files. We have discovered a bug in Live View during our initial testing. We are discussing this issue with Phase One and will post more when we know it. Check out our blog for more details...
  7. J

Capture Pilot 1.5 Released

The Adhoc issue seems mostly isolated to iPads running iOS 7. I was able to fire up my iPhone 5 with iOS 7.0.4 without any issues to an IQ260 right away. This most likely has to do with the programming iOS differences between major devices such as iPads vs iPhones. While it may seem like all...
  8. J

Capture Pilot 1.5 Released

There wasn't any new updates regarding Retina resolutions. The current method uses pixel-doubling to account for the retina resolution, which accounts for some of the softness of the image previews (there also isn't any pre-sharpening applied before sending the previews when connected to the...