The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 0beone

Hasselblad XCD 28P

Well for me I have to say that perhaps being spoilt with tech cams and Rodie glass I am truly liking this lens.../camera combination. I have not yet shot anything with the XCD-28P that I can't print at 30x40 that is not near perfection. And overall the usability, uncomplicated control, quality...
  2. 0beone

Hasselblad XCD 28P

Perfect..... Thank you.
  3. 0beone

Hasselblad XCD 28P

Ok, will give it a shot.. Thanks
  4. 0beone

Hasselblad XCD 28P

Funny (or not) but in shooting snow scenes, I see the cast mostly predominant both sides of the image, as in not like a traditional vignette... go figure. I have sent an image to Hasselblad for review.
  5. 0beone

Fun with MF images 2023

The lovely Lake Lyndon - Porters Pass, New Zealand.
  6. 0beone

Fun with MF images 2023

last one.. XCD28P on X2D. I just love this combo even for landscape...
  7. 0beone

Fun with MF images 2023

New Zealand's Arthurs Pass XCD28P
  8. 0beone

Fun with MF images 2023

A quick trip out yesterday with the XCD28P on X2D-100C In New Zealand's Southern Alps and yes there is some purple cast which for the most part can be removed (though I wish it wasn't there)
  9. 0beone

Hello from Christchurch, New Zealand.

Welcome John, Glad to see another dedicated Kiwi here....
  10. 0beone

Fun with MF images 2023

During what is thus far a mild winter, here are a couple from current trip in the South Island of New Zealand..
  11. 0beone

Fun with MF images 2023

First trip out with the X2D and 45/4-P Christs College, Christchurch NZ. I have to say thus far I am really liking the color rendition and usability of this lovely camera.
  12. 0beone

SOLD: Phase One IQ4

Very Tempting Dana.... am looking for something to go on an Alpa 12TC or STC - will think about it.
  13. 0beone

WTB - MetalJacket for leica SL

Thanks Bob, will do. Cheers Frank
  14. 0beone

WTB - MetalJacket for leica SL

Would be interested if anyone has one available. PM me. Cheers Frank
  15. 0beone

FS: IQ3-Trichromatic and Cambo Kit

Re: (SOLD) IQ3-Trichromatic and Cambo Kit Sold... Cheers Frank
  16. 0beone

Re: FS: IQ3-Trichromatic Thanks, out of interest I did have a leaf Credo 40 then went IQ with the 260 then the Trichromatic. Its a wonderful back - anyway perhaps a moot point as I have an offer that I am working through currently. Cheers and thanks Frank
  17. 0beone

Re: FS: IQ3-Trichromatic **** Price reduction **** Now US$ 22,000.00 shipped Considering this is the Trichromatic and is covered by the Phase One warranty till October 2022 it a very good price for such a great back. Cheers Frank
  18. 0beone

FS: Phase One XF, WLF, 80LS, 55LS, 120 AF Macro, 150 2.8 IF, 210, 50 Shift

Sorry to see it all go Peter. I can certainly vouch for Peter as I have purchased items from him that were supurb and as described. Good luck mate!
  19. 0beone

Surely someone needs this fantastic back. Now US$ 26,000.00 Delivered. That is a good price folks. Cheers Frank
  20. 0beone

BUMP It needs a new home... Cheers Frank