The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. 0beone

WTB - MetalJacket for leica SL

Would be interested if anyone has one available. PM me. Cheers Frank
  2. 0beone

FS: IQ-Trichromatic and Cambo WRS Kit

Following on from the previous post of the Trichromatic here is the Cambo kit: Cambo Wide RS Body Series 1200 Includes: Wide RS carry Bag, Front Cover Plate, Phaseone-Cambo Digital back Adaptor (3 series and above) Rodenstock 40mm HR Digaron-W with Tilt/Swing Cambo Mount Lens is in pristine...
  3. 0beone

FS: IQ3-Trichromatic and Cambo Kit

Greetings all, After some serious recent surgery and another week in the wilderness carrying a load I have come to the conclusion that I really don't need to do this anymore. So without further delay I have the following kit for sale in 2 separate posts. Details first followed by images - it...
  4. 0beone

FS: Rodenstock 70mm HR Digaron-W in Cambo WRS Mount.

Nowadays I find i'm only needing longer lengths so up for sale is my 70mm Rodie HR-W lens. Lens is in excellent/pristine condition and also comes with the ALPA HPF ring (which is accurate) All operations of the lens, shutter, focussing etc are smooth and precise. Glass is as new... New price is...
  5. 0beone

FS: Rodenstock 40mm HR Digaron-W in Cambo WTS Mount.

Due to a change in shooting requirements I find I no longer need this special lens. Lens is in excellent/pristine condition, all movements are accurate and precise as is each shutter position. Lens comes with caps both front and rear. New price around US$8500, add this to your kit for...
  6. 0beone

Field monitor - tech cam and IQ3100

hi there, Is anyone out there using a field monitor on their IQ back? What are your thoughts and experience's. i am thinking of a 7" version to go with my kit and would be interested to know if it would be a waste of good money... Cheers and thanks Frank
  7. 0beone

Tech cam shoulder bag

Greetings all, I am looking for a shoulder bag preferably weather tight, in which I can put a Cambo WRS with DB and say Rodie 40 HR-W attached and if possible with room for say a SK 120 and additional spacer. I am hoping that some of you good folks may have some ideas / photos etc of what works...
  8. 0beone

Thoughts on IQ3 Trichromatic

Having had this back now for almost a week and using with Cambo WRS with Rodie's HR40 T/S & 70 and SK Super Symmar 120HM I have to say that I am very very impressed! Never before in spite of having really good backs (which are still really good backs) have I been able to achieve the level of...
  9. 0beone

Focus stacking

Just wondering what are your thoughts on the Helicon Focus product.. Whilst I have the one year license I have yet to download and install and before I do it would be nice to get some thoughts from all you folks of your experience with it BTW, just loving my 3100 Trichromatic... Cheers and...
  10. 0beone

Longer lens options for Cambo WRS and IQ3-100

OK, With big landscape shots I feel I need something longer than the 90 in certain circumstances.. what are the accepted lenses that are ok with tech camera and IQ 100 back - your experiences / thoughts are most appreciated. Cheers Frank
  11. 0beone

Your most used lens with tilt on Tech Cam

I have been really thinking lately that I could do with a little tilt in some of my compositions. Question I have is for landscape and/or architecture how much would I really use it? I know that many of you here on this forum are more than capable to offer your experiences. I use Cambo WRS with...
  12. 0beone

Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital lens on 100Mp

I have a couple of Rodie HR lenses, but a question comes to mind when thinking about additional lenses, how do the Rodie APO Sironar/Sironon lenses stack up when used on 100 MP backs? Today I was stuck in a Belfry needing something wider than the 40HR and there are some of the older APO...
  13. 0beone

Phase One XF

Continuing to lighten the load, here is my XF for sale. Done less than 2000 shots, still has the plastic screen covers intact, all caps/covers etc. Never used power supplies/adaptors etc in box as new. As much as I love this camera and I truly believe its the best MF SLR camera ever built, when...
  14. 0beone

Cambo-APO-Digitar's

I am in the process of lightening my load hence will now only shoot with a much lighter kit. Combo WRS and a couple of Rodie HR lenses and IQ260. This makes available the following equipment all in superb condition and I trust we can find a good home for it with some of our members here. All...
  15. 0beone

Tilt question?

Given only 2 lenses on Cambo WRS: Rodenstock 70 HR-W Rodenstock 40 HR-W Using IQ-260 And my favorite genre being landscape / city architecture. Which lens of the above two is your favorite in each situation and how often do you use tilt? I am asking the question because I am needing to...
  16. 0beone

LCC Help

Good day folks, I am new here and after several years monitoring this site decided to join. Recently retired I am beginning to find my feet in doing what I have loved since my teenage years. I have always had what I regarded as excellent camera equipment from the simple Pentax MX to Bronica ETRS...