The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

IPhone Photos

A few recent ones from Canterbury, UK (cathedral and city):
  2. A

Fun with MF images 2024

A few recent ones (from Highclere and Arundel castles), all 645DF, P25+ with variery of lenses:
  3. A

Fun with Sony Cameras 2024

Perhaps you should go and shoot the "fun" they had in Bucha or Avdiivka in Ukraine... Evidently, we have very different definition of fun. I don't think those are appropriate photos here given the current state of events and your titling is even less so.
  4. A

Fun with MF images 2024

Orchids (P25+, 120 Macro, focus stacking)
  5. A

IPhone Photos

A few recent ones
  6. A

Kodak ProBack LED backlighting

Yes I am still using it, now even more because with this backlighting it is better visible in bright light than P25+ and battery life is very long (>400 shots with reviewing). I am expecting it to die eventually - hardware getting very old now so who knows what will give in, but so far it works.
  7. A

Fun with MF images 2024

The weather is not really great now - for me it's flowers again (P25+, Phase One 120 MF Macro, focus stacking): Really need to get my hands on SK 120 PC TS blue ring to get all those shots in one go without stacking...
  8. A

Fun with MF images 2024

A few from Nuremberg (P25+):
  9. A

Digital medium format in 2024 – it's not dead!

Leaf was first in 1992 with tethered back and Kodak was first with untethered. Megavision back was 1993 and from what I read - tethered so a few years later. If we searching for one true “granddaddy" of them all :) - that clearly would be Leaf
  10. A

Digital medium format in 2024 – it's not dead!

That title would have to go Leaf (tethered) or Kodak (untethered) - they were there first :) Of course none ofthem exists nowadays...
  11. A

poor man's view camera for phase one....

I am interested - sent you PM
  12. A

C1 Black Friday – anyone moved to subscription yet?

No reason for the ones preferring LR/ACR but not those using C1 (I don't use it personally - never understood the appeal and find it overengineered and complicated)
  13. A

DNG should contain the profile(s) including all colour transformation if you do it via ACR/LR. So if the colours are wrong then something is not quite right - either in ACR/LR generation process (unlikely, but can be verified opening the same DNG in say old verion of ACR/Photoshop) or C1 not...
  14. A

Last time I checked it also works in Lightroom - not sure if generating DNG with ACR and using that in C1 will work but it may be worth investigating if C1 required (I don't use it personally)
  15. A

Fun with MF images 2023

A few recent ones (all on P25+ or ProBack 645M with 645DF)
  16. A

IPhone Photos

A few from recent walks
  17. A

IIQRemap - tool for remapping Phase One Pnn/Pnn+/IQnnn defective pixels/columns

Just to report a strange occurence - in one case so far remapping P45+ needed to be mindful of the number of columns in remap. It seems it is far too easy to create a remap file that has too many remapped columns (in the case reported it was > 30) which resulted in strange behavior after remap -...
  18. A

From XT to iPhone 15 Pro Max

I use Halide camera app for shooting (and use proper raw not ProRaw where I can control noise reduction and sharpness in post processing) and Lightroom for postprocessing. Works very well although with Apple built in profile saturation and sharpness need to be increased to get the best out of...