The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Kodak ProBack LED backlighting

I don't know if anyone here still has or use those backs, but in case someone may find this useful posting it here. I still use my ProBack 645M with Phase One DF+ camera and lenses and since it is now 22 yeasrs old, backlighting of the built in LCD is getting old. The LCD was CCFL based panel...
  2. A

IIQRemap - tool for remapping Phase One Pnn/Pnn+/IQnnn defective pixels/columns

If you like me are the owner of aging Phase One Pnn/Pnn+ digital back and find your back started to produce more defective (hot, cold) pixels or the whole columns(rows - in native sensor orientation still columns) then you may be interested in this. Just like the software I had created for...