The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

High altitude hiking trip gear thoughts?

Hi I am wondering if anyone here has taken their tech camera to many high altitude places while hiking? I am going to be heading to Nepal and doing the Annapurna circuit trek for 15 days and am wondering if I should take my linhof techno kit or just a simpler setup like gfx100 and maybe with...
  2. B

Technique for lcc correction for lenses with extreme light falloff

Hi I am curious how do you handle LCC corrections for lenses with extreme light falloff. I have a Schneider 28XL and I dont have a center filter for it. So what is the best way to lift the corners while correcting the image for lcc as well? I guess I am not clear on how to exposure blend...
  3. B

WTB: Schneider 28mm XL 5.6 Super Digitar

WTB: Schneider 28mm XL 5.6 Super Digitar
  4. B

2 Questions lens selection for light packing trip and backpack?

First question I am taking a trip to Switzerland and Italy with the family. I want to take my tech camera kit but want to be as light as possible. I also want to take one camera system for family shooting. Either the GFX 100s or the Leica. Gear list: IQ4 150 Linhof Techno GFX 100S (I do have a...
  5. B

Anyone go back go GFX 100 from GFX 100s?

Just curious I need to get rid of one of the bodies. I really like the tilting evf and it is better, but the GFX 100 is really heavy. So just curious if anyone went backwards instead of only to the smaller camera? Also the GFX 100s seems faster a little bit.
  6. B

FS: Excellent condition GFX 100, tilting EVF mount and RRS L plate

Asking $8000 net. I will pay for shipping. If there is any interest I can send pictures on request but its pretty flawless I would say. Includes tilting EVF adapter and RRS plate
  7. B

X1d with RRS L bracket, 1 extra batter, and GPS Module - $2800 , XCD 45mm, XCD 30mm

X1d with RRS L bracket, 1 extra batter, and GPS Module - $2800 XCD 30 - Shutter Count 822 - $3000 XCD 45 Shutter Count 2896- $1700
  8. B

Rodenstock 40 HR / Rodenstock 70 HR / X1d / XCD 21 / XCD 30 / XCD 45 / XCD 90

All items are in excellent condition. I was taking pictures at night didn't notice the dust. It is on the surface and can provide clean pictures if necessary. Buyer pays paypal fees & shipping. Domestic US sales only. Rodenstock 40 HR - $5000 Rodenstock 70 HR - $2500 X1d with RRS L...
  9. B

Help iq4150 firmware update issue.

Hi I have been running the 5.0 firmware until now. I recently tried updating it to the most recent 6.0, but my back now says firmware version is beta 0.3.8 I am leaving for a trip tomorrow and this is rather irksome. I can't update the firmware back to a previous version because it keeps...
  10. B

capture one 20 arrow keys don't work anymore

I used to use arrow keys with C12 up and down to make adjustments on the various sliders. That doesn't seem to work anymore with C20. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
  11. B

FS: Rodenstock HR40 with copal 0 / Rodenstock HR70 with copal 0

HR40: $5500 net to me HR70: $3500 net to me Lenses are in excellent shape and I will cover shipping. Pictures to follow soon.
  12. B

Finally!!! my GFX 100 will be here tomorrow.

Can't wait. Any tips users have to offer?
  13. B

Frame Averaging + No Center Filter + LCC = Success!!

So ever since they announced frame averaging I have been mulling over in my head the application of the tool with regards to center filters and fall off correction. Since I acquired my Schneider 43mm I have been unable to locate a center filter for the lens. As a result when applying the LCC...
  14. B

Wired shutter release for IQ4 150 (tech cam)

After a lot of R&D and massive amounts of money spent I am proud to introduce a wired shutter release cable for use with e-shutter or to wake up the camera back instead of tapping on the screen. Usage is simple. Press the button to engage eshutter. If using in copal shutter with a sync...
  15. B

Thoughts on schneider 43xl vs Rodenstock Hr 40 for Iq4 150.

As the title says opinions on the matter needed. Does the distortion on the Hr40 matter that much for most people to be worthwhile to consider the schneider? In my reading I read somewhere that the schneiders have less abberations. Is this true?
  16. B

X1d e-shutter quite usable.

The comments around E-shutter being unusable I think are greatly exaggerated. Just thought I would share a couple shots of my son. He was actually dancing around in 2 of these quite a lot. And the e-shutter was able to capture him fine. Nothing to crazy in terms of edits done. Applied lens...
  17. B

WTB: Schneider 43mm XL with CF

WTB: Schneider 43mm XL with CF
  18. B

Thoughts on Schnedier 35XL vs Rodenstock 40HR on iq4 150.

I have both of these lenses and I am trying to decide which one to keep. They are so close it doesn't seem to make sense to keep both. The 35xl is very small and light which is nice. But it does have a slight color cast on extreme movements and needs an lcc, and probably a center filter as...
  19. B

Trying to stay light. Family trip lens choices

What do you think will be more useful. Mainly family probably indoors, rather confused. Hasselblad X1d 30, 45, or 90 Pick 2.