The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

X1D Battery Discharge

Hi guys, My X1D sometimes seem to completely drain the batter even though it is turned off. The X1D gets rather warm and toasty while this is happening. I have not been able to determine if it is just one battery this happens with but it seems possible. Should I be worried or is this just...
  2. E

XCD135mm and the 1.7 teleconverter conundrum

Looks like you cannot buy the teleconverter on its own. I even called Hasselblad UK who called Hasselblad Sweden and the only way to get the 1.7 teleconverter is to buy it with a 135mm lens. Is that not a bit odd? :)
  3. E

Hasselblad X1D-50c v Hasselblad H6D-50c

-Both cameras have the same sensor - The H6D has more native lenses - The H6D has a tilt shift adapter - The H6D has True Focus $8995 v $25995 Is the H6D really good value for money?
  4. E

Fun with the GFX

Here is a medium format burger for you. Pulled pork heaven
  5. E

IQ3 vs IQ2 vs mid life crisis

What's the difference between the IQ3 and IQ2 digital backs from Phase One? From my own research I have only found that there is no power sharing between new XF body and IQ2 backs, but other than that most features seemed to be available as a firmware update. Anyone know of any other...
  6. E

T/S Options for the X1D

Apart from using the HTS 1.5 are there any other options for tilt shift photography for an X1D camera?