The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Fuji GFX 100 II

Hi John, I'll take it, if still available.
  2. P

FS: Fuji X100F

Still available?
  3. P

Hasselblad X2D coming soon to a divorce near you

Looks like a nice camera. But will it work with Capture One? I didn't see any mention of it.
  4. P

Adhoc Wifi from IQ2/3 tips?

An important, and often overlooked detail: make sure that bluetooth is turned off on your ipad.
  5. P

FS: Hasselblad H5X and Phase IQ100MP back low actuations on both plus lenses

I would be interested in the H5x if you are willing to sell it separately.
  6. P

C1 tethering with MacBook Pro M1

Thanks Paul, this is the information I was looking for.
  7. P

Thanks Paul, that’s exactly what I was looking for. What camera are you using? How’s the speed? I plan on using my P1 back and a GFX system.
  8. P

Hello all! Has anyone used the MBP M1 for tethering on location? I’m very interested in something small, with a long lasting battery. Is it stable? Does tethering work as expected? Hows the battery life?
  9. P

How does the IQ3 50 cope in the studio?

The significant increase in dynamic range of the IQ250 was the most important change for me, coming from the P65+. Also, I prefer the colors and skin tones of the IQ250.
  10. P

How does the IQ3 50 cope in the studio?

I've used the IQ2 50 since it was released in 2015. I use it with a H5x. It is by far the best camera I have ever used, in and out of the studio. I recently found a H-mount IQ3 100 after years of looking, and am debating whether to keep the IQ2 50 or not. Such great quality with both backs, far...
  11. P

WTB: Fuji GF 50mm lens (or 45mm)

50mm found. Thanks everyone! Moderators, please delete this thread.
  12. P

Wonder no more! PM me with price and condition :)
  13. P

Still looking. Partial to the 50mm GF lens. Thanks all!
  14. P

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a Fuji GF 50mm for GFX. Please PM with price and condition. Thanks!
  15. P

WTB: Fuji GFX100 or 100s

Just sent you a PM. Thanks.
  16. P

WTB: Fuji GFX100 or 100s

Hi all, I'll be up in the states for a few days next week, and would like to pick up a GFX100 if possible. I like the larger form factor :) I'm also open to a 100s but it appears that they are not in stock anywhere. Thanks!
  17. P

Phase One Feature Update 8

Thanks very much, Chris, and the same to you. Please let us all know when you have the results.
  18. P

Phase One Feature Update 8

I'm very curious as to the speed increase in using the XF, particularly with the leaf shutter lenses. I found the use of the leaf shutter with the XF unacceptably slow (a shutter lag of 1/3 second according to Imaging Resource!), and decided to stick with my Hasselblad H5x/IQ250 for the time...