The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

C1 tethering with MacBook Pro M1

Hello all! Has anyone used the MBP M1 for tethering on location? I’m very interested in something small, with a long lasting battery. Is it stable? Does tethering work as expected? Hows the battery life?
  2. P

WTB: Fuji GF 50mm lens (or 45mm)

Hi all, I'm looking to purchase a Fuji GF 50mm for GFX. Please PM with price and condition. Thanks!
  3. P

WTB: Fuji GFX100 or 100s

Hi all, I'll be up in the states for a few days next week, and would like to pick up a GFX100 if possible. I like the larger form factor :) I'm also open to a 100s but it appears that they are not in stock anywhere. Thanks!
  4. P

WTB: Phase One IQ3-100 H-mount

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy a IQ3-100 in H-mount. Please PM if you have one available. Thanks!
  5. P

FS: Phase One IQ3100, warranty through 12/2022

Phase One IQ3100 (40k shots taken, warranty through 12/2022). Case and cover for the phase one IQ3100 back, tethering cable, 5 batteries for the back. Also includes several CF cards, all working properly with the back $11k US net, I'll pay shipping in the US. Please let me know if you have any...
  6. P

FS: Phase One IQ3100, Cambo WRS 1250, Rodenstock 40mm HR lens, Phase One XF + 80mm

Hello all, I am selling a complete near mint lightly used Phase One IQ3100 tech cam system and a Phase One XF body + 80mm LS Schneider lens. - Phase One IQ3100 (40k shots taken, warranty through 12/2022) $11,500US - Cambo WRS 1250 Tech Camera with Body plate and Phase One adapter. -...